Recipient Information:
Mr. Mike P.
Ohio (Undisclosed)
Excalibur Crossbow Forum
Worldwide Web

October 6, 2008
Via Forum Posting

Dear Mr. P.:

This law firm represents Adam (Grizz) Henderson, and our client has asked us to write this letter to you. Many of your statements about Mr. Henderson in your thread postings are untrue and defamatory. You made them maliciously to injure Mr. Henderson’s reputation and standing on the Excalibur Forum. As such they are injurious and defamatory under N.C.C.L. 45-62-11, and this letter constitutes a demand for immediate retraction in writing of these false, malicious and libelous statements. In accordance with N.C.C.L. 45-62-11 (c)(1)(B), Mr. Henderson demands that your retraction and correction be accompanied by an editorial in which you specifically repudiate your libelous statements.

Your web postings and conduct constitute intentional and damaging interference with the forum relationships and contractual relations of Mr. Henderson. As such, they are actionable and expose you to the imposition of compensatory as well as punitive damages.

Below, we have noted some of the more patent, malicious and libelous comments made by you in your postings; some of them also evidence your slander of his geographical and cultural location and gustatory preferences. While your comments were not numbered in their original form, I have numbered them here for reference purposes.

1. In your postings, you maliciously stated that Mr. Henderson had intentionally and falsely accused another forum member in order to deny personal responsibility for a statement he made. This is untrue. Mr. Henderson does not seek to avoid responsibility for his statements.

2. In your postings, you injuriously stated that Mr. Henderson and his geographical and regional associates do not practice good hygiene, and that their body odor differs from that of residents of other areas. This is not true. Mr. Henderson has a modern bathroom in his home, and regularly showers with Irish Spring Body Wash.

3. In your postings, you maliciously stated that Mr. Henderson and his geographical and regional associates are experienced in suffering wartime losses due to invasion by wealthy and heavily armed aggressors. While Mr. Henderson does not debate the outcome of that invasion, your slanderous and irreverent remarks are duly noted.

4. In your postings, you slanderously and injuriously implied that Mr. Henderson does not know what good barbecue is, thus impugning the gustatory experience and preference of an entire geographical region. This accusation is patently untrue. Mr. Henderson does not need any uppity Yankee northerner to tell him what good barbecue is.

Many of these errors have previously been brought to your attention on the forum by Mr. Henderson and others. Your failure to correct you erroneous and false statements after notice of their falsehood constitutes further publication of slander and libel. Your inaction also confirms your malicious intent.

If you do not immediately publish the requested retraction, and cease and desist from your interference with my client’s forum relationships, and from making false, malicious and slanderous comments about Mr. Henderson thereon, we will be forced to file suit against you. Please govern yourself accordingly.

Sincerely yours,

Rufus “Sonny Boy” Stickett III

Attorney-At-Law,
Shaft, Shaft, Finagler & Stickett
Grizz
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

bstout wrote:Image
Bob:
Is this a recent picture of Mike P? He said he could stand to lose a few pounds.

Grizz:
See if the attys will consider a class action suit. Thanks for stepping up to the plate!

I'll see if I can track down what hoosgow Smiling Bob is in, he may have some pill money squirreled away and contribute. If one really wants to give a guy the shaft, might as well consult the world renown expert on the subject.
"Eze 18:21"
Armadias

Post by Armadias »

Grizz

Thanks for defending us pour Canadians from malicious and libelous comments from other members. :lol: :lol:

If you need any help with financial donations for Lawyer fees please do not hesitate.

Bob
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

A disreputable lot.

Slander-chasers.

Rufus "Sonny-Boy" Stickett, III

Shaft, Shaft, Finagler & Stickett
Grizz
wabi

Post by wabi »

Hey! That's the firm that represented me in my divorce! :roll: :lol: :lol:
wabi
mikej

Post by mikej »

dewy cheatem & howe thats hilarious
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Dear Mr. Stickett,

I am submitting your letter to my attorney at the firm of Low, Ball & Lynch to pursue defamation of character charges against your client Mr. Henderson.

Sincerely,

Mike P

bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

Mike P wrote:Dear Mr. Stickett,

I am submitting your letter to my attorney at the firm of Low, Ball & Lynch to pursue defamation of character charges against your client Mr. Henderson.

Sincerely,

Mike P

"I KNOW NOTHING" :lol: :lol: :lol: ..............bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.