AIG OT

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DrDan

AIG OT

Post by DrDan »

Man that really pi%%es me off. We gave them $85 billion and now they want another $35 billion and then it is revealed that they blew $400,000 this weekend on spas and resorts for executives. I think this country is at the flair-up point! We fought a war over taxation of tea! Think about it - I think the lazy apathetic Joe 6 pack has had about enough to get him off the couch.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

White Color [Legalized STEALING] Crime at its best :evil: Justs keeps happening [Enron] and our Politicians do NOTHING about it. How can this not be Fraud or something :?: :roll: :roll: I Am with you DrDan :) I am so Sick of it, I COULD PUKE :evil: Let me ask you about what my wife and I are going to do. March 1st we are going to section 8 our house in Florida so that Uncle Sam can pay us to rent our house to some 0ne that we get to screen and charge deposits etc, We will be able to deduct all costs on the House and depreciate it so the income we get from it should be about a wash on what we will be makeing [So Uncle Sam will be Paying for our Home while i Hunt and Fish in Tennessee] We are going to move up to our House in Tennessee [Paid For] Our taxes are $206.00 per year water is $25.00 a month, Electric $100.00 a month, Health Insurance which is Tax Deductable $1000.00 for a Major Med Program Need no phone. Will hunt and Fish, Garden, so Groceries should be very Minimal. The bottom line is that we will show Very little income From our Dividends and interest accounts :wink: Be able to live Decent in Retirement and PAY NO TAXES so these CROOKS in Washington will not be able to Abuse our Money [IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM JOIN THEM RIGHT] Since I retired i have so much time to figure out how to SCREW Uncle Sam [Legally] I never thought i would resort to this but I Have had it with the RICH getting away with it I will JOIN them :wink:
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

I think your a better man than that, would make you same as them

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
liaf

Post by liaf »

dick195252 wrote: Our taxes are $206.00 per year
I think i need to move to tennessee as my property taxes are $11,000 per year for a 2100 sq.ft home with 2/5 of an acre. :shock:
Vortex, Boo String, Zeiss Z-Point --Phoenix, Boo String, Zeiss Z-Point.
mikej

Post by mikej »

liaf wrote:
dick195252 wrote: Our taxes are $206.00 per year
I think i need to move to tennessee as my property taxes are $11,000 per year for a 2100 sq.ft home with 2/5 of an acre. :shock:
11,000 :shock: :shock: ouch
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

mikej that is why we are going to live in Tennessee. My taxes and insurance in Florida is pushing $7000.00 a year for a matchbox lot and a 3000 square foot house in Dania Beach. Tennesseee we have 10 acres 9 of it wooded to hunt on one acre grass and a 3 bedroom 2 bath house 1700 square feet. I walk out my backdoor 50 yards to one of my tree stands. It is Truely Paradise. The people are just Great up there allso..
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Dick you got a good thing going on, can't retire yet stuck in VA. until then going south when able to

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Do NOT Come to South FLORIDA it has Gone to HELL down here :( Last 8 years just gotten crazy and VERY Expensive] I just fell in love with Tennessee :D again we are not in a BIG City :wink: It is McEwen 1700 people no Traffic Lights at all, But we are still only about 10 miles from Waverly and about 15 miles from Dickson both Bigger towns. We will be leaveing this Friday night for 10 Days and we cannot wait and then March 1st we are up there for GOOD [God willing]. hope to spend a couple nights in my tree stand never know i got one on Christmas eve last year nice Doe my first with a crossbow very Exciteing 8) by the way we ONLY paid $56,500.00 for the whole thing in Tennessee [It was my Dads dream and now i am Fullfilling it for HIM because of the sacrafices he made for me growing up, I really Miss him]