O/T The Liberals Will Take Your Semiauto's

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Country

Post by Country »

Next will come the TV commercials showing someone with a machine gun saying we can't allow this. Even though it is now illlegal most folks probably don't know this and will ok the legislation which just happens to also include your semi. Everything here and there is accomplished through deciet and lies. As Grizz says, the governments are trying to disarm us so they can have complete control over the masses. I dread the day I will have to fire on a fellow country man but I won't give up my rights without a fight.
mikej

Post by mikej »

i didn't realize this was an old thread
beretta96D

Post by beretta96D »

I voted already and it sure wasn't for gun grabbers! We were accosted by the NDP the following morning after the debate at work. They were begging for votes. I said did you watch the debate? He said yes. I told him I don't vote for gun grabbers with BS laws and bills to gain votes from uninformed people. He actually told me to F myself!

So I complained to security about being accosted, and they were told to leave!

I'ts amazing how many people don't know the laws and are basing their votes on BS. I shoot PPC quite a bit and have several restricted firearms as well as my wife. When I told the guys at work that handguns have been registered since 1934 and have never been allowed fully auto rifles, they were astonished. I said if the gov't really cared, every firearm related crime where the gun is recovered, the SN should be traced to its origin and made for public information. I would bet 99% of guns used in crime have never been registered in Canada!

I read in Macleans' I think that only 1.3% of sea cans are opened and inspected. I'ts so easy to smuggle guns/drugs into Canada when borders are this free. I believe Harper has the right idea with more LEO's and border guards and task forces. But this isn't something that's realized in months, it takes years to see the effect.

What will politicians do if there was ever a rash of crime where the weapon of choice was a golf club?
10Ring

Post by 10Ring »

mikej wrote:i didn't realize this was an old thread
Mike, it may be an old thread but the Liberals are consistant on this issue and I thought with the election coming next week, it was time to bring it forward.

Here is a lengthy read on the current issue and Dion's plans for us;

http://www.nfa.ca/content/view/279/1/

Once they get rid of the handguns and semiautomatic long guns, they WILL be looking for their next goal.
10Ring
mikej

Post by mikej »

thanks for the tip they will never have my support. that all we need another liberal government. :roll: we finally got rid of that last bunch of crooks and liars we don't need them again.