Heartbroken

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

sorry to hear of that happening to you saxman. jealousy is terrible to raise its head. hope you find a much better place to hunt.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
pdislow

Post by pdislow »

sounds like they are putting forth more effort tending to your hunting than getting out there and earning their own successes. we're proud of ya and hope you find another place to hunt soon!
thanks philip
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

YOU DON'T NEED THEM, THEY NEEDED YOU TO SHOW THEM HOW AND WHERE THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED AND THREW YOU UNDER THE BUS. THINGS WILL GET BETTER FOR SURE

WES
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
wabi

Post by wabi »

Sorry to hear of your troubles.
Sounds like a really unfair deal, but it may just give you the opportunity to find an even better place to hunt. I'll be hoping you do!
wabi
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

Sax, sorry to hear of your problems, i have lost my hunting rights before after showing the land owner a nice buck i killed, now if in that position again i will check it out by phone and keep my mouth shut.

Tar Heel
The old man from the mountain
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Man That Sucks!!

Sorry to hear that Sax, :(

Get those kind everywhere unfortunatley...
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Scott That is why a little over a Year ago My Wife and i Bought a place in McEwen Tennessee We have our OWN Land and To Hell with worrying about someone telling me if i can hunt or not. They still have some really reasonable land for sale up there. I am sorry to hear of your situation :(
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
maple

Post by maple »

Scott,

Who else is in the club? Surely there are others who see the unfairness of the treatment. They could be next.

Maple
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:shock: Scott that just is wrong but jealousy can do that .I hope when you get game from other places with the refund money,you have the opportunity to let them know . :) I know that is not very nice but kicking you out without contacting you isn`t nice neither .
ranger

Post by ranger »

Thats just not right but when you go out to take your blinds out make sure you bath in Old Spice really good or at least your street shoes,after all you worked hard for thos spots why GIVE them away without a good by.
Y25, Axiom SMF
Matrix 380 Blackout
Turbo XLT. Stealth SS
Mission MXB 360
Free Men Dont Ask To Bear Arms.
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Best of Luck in finding another place Sax. Pure jealousy sounds like.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Maybe the issue is four deer in one spot. If each hunter took four then that would probably clean them out. Just an idea...
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
chris50362

Post by chris50362 »

It's pure jealousy! Plane and simple.

I had the same problem with a friend who let me hunt on his property. I got a deer the first year then the second year and he got nothing. Well, after the second deer he was pissed. He started implying I was "playing games" in the woods and scaring the deer away. Might not have been a fact that he was a recovering alcoholic (had the shakes) who couldn't sit still in the bush long enough and smoked while he waited for the deer to appear.

The hunters I have come across in the bush are not friendly at all. They look at me like, "What the hell are you doing in my area"? That's one reason why I refuse to gun hunt, more gun hunters out there then archers.

Post a blog about them and the name of the club. I sure potential members would stay clear of people like that.
mikej

Post by mikej »

ranger wrote:Thats just not right but when you go out to take your blinds out make sure you bath in Old Spice really good or at least your street shoes,after all you worked hard for thos spots why GIVE them away without a good by.
thats funny, hey awshucks don't you have some irish spring you don't need around :lol: :lol:
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Sorry to hear it Sax! Do you have much public land around you can hunt. I haven't been in a club for 20 years now hunting public lands and a few hunts on some friends private land here and there. But the majority of my hunting is WMA's.
Why ride when you can walk!