Lumizone problems???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Rich

Post by Rich »

Scott,

My reticles rotated to the 1:00 position. 20 yard shoot was fine, but 30 and beyond were off.

Rich
M&M

Post by M&M »

I know it isn't a lumazone but I am on my third varizone the first one foged all up on the inside and the second one worked fine last season but this year it would not hold zero so had to replace it I love the way the scope functions but I wish it were more dependable. I wonder who actually makes the scopes for excal. M&M
Sean McKenty

Post by Sean McKenty »

Stash wrote:Maybe it's just not compatible with that Cyclone you're shooting? Too much vibration? :?:
Actually it isn't on my cyclone its on my Safari mag at 150lbs and a 425gr bolt at 320fps
Sean McKenty

Post by Sean McKenty »

I got a hold of Excal today and was told that the last shippment has given them alot of problems wth all the returns they have been getting, so I will return it to them for one more try. They told me that they have a shaker that they will use to test all scopes before they are sent out from the next shipment next week, hopfully it will catch the bad ones.

It is certainly nice to see a company being this proactive to problems that come up
franklarabie

Post by franklarabie »

Thats excal for you they back their products 100%
Exocet200
Fast Flight string
Vari-zone scope
100gr wasps
-------------------
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

If anybody here is having a problem with thier Lumi-Zone please call me and we will get you fixed up. This time of year is always so much fun :shock: :) !

Peter

800-463-1817