A big Thankyou !! Boo & George Wagner from shooterschoic

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

STANDS ALONE

A big Thankyou !! Boo & George Wagner from shooterschoic

Post by STANDS ALONE »

Hi All,
For the past couple of months i have been trying to source some brass inserts, i live in the U.K & had no luck sourcing them over here & the online bow stores i had contacted in the states & canada were quoting me between $80 - $100 for the postage alone :x , which is way over priced & out of my budget. So i contacted Don ( Boo ) to ask if he could help. He very kindly contacted George Wagner @ Shooterschoice, told him that i could be trusted to deal with & that i needed help sourcing some brass inserts. The next day i was emailed by George who offered his help, a couple of days later George confirmed the price for 2 dozen brass inserts including postage to the U.K $36.70 :D Hows that for service :!:
The transaction was completed through Don & am expecting the inserts to arrive in the next few days.
So a BIG THANKYOU :!: to George for his honest pricing & help, & to Don for putting me in contact with such a reliable, trustworthy guy & for helping me with the transaction details.
I would well recommend you all to buy from Shooterschoice, if you don't already.
Jason
Exomax x 2
Custom Ground Pounder mounts x 2
Custom Boo Strings
Wolfszeit Adjustable Scope Mount
6-24X50 Mildot Scope
STS
Matthias Custom Inserts with Nap Nitron 125grn
1.5 Mini Blazer Vanes 3 degree r/h offset
20" Easton 2219 XX78 super slam
maple

Post by maple »

Jason,

Glad to hear about the good insert service from abroad. $80.00 for postage? That sounds exhorbitant! It's about time you started dealing with some stand-up guys. :wink: They are the best.

Maple
mikej

Post by mikej »

thanks for sharing your experience
Fox

Post by Fox »

Those bow shop guys are very good, loved dealing with them when I was back in Waterloo.
hikerman

Post by hikerman »

Both good guys to deal with.
Exocet 175#
Easton, 2216
2"vanes
G5 Montech 125g.
Boo String.