Guys/Gals....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mike P

Post by Mike P »

In most animal species the female hunts equally with the male. In many cases, the female hunts and supplies the kill to the male as is the case with African lions. What happened in our evolution to change human females from hunters to nesters? I will tell you what happened. It was the evolution of the male species that brought about the change.

Natural selection wiped out most men who allowed their mates to carry weapons.

This being the case, I am all for females who hunt: as long as it is not my wife.

I know better then to arm her!
B-Logger

Post by B-Logger »

My lady hunted for many years until physical problems took their toll. But now, she is talking like maybe next year she will try again!!! Hooray!

As for the guy/gal thing, I guess I'm weird. I even say guys when I'm talking to a bunch of girls! Never had any of them take offense either.

As for the difference, well, there is no reason a lady can't hunt any more than a man can't hunt. It doesn't take huge muscle to do this thing.

There is a difference between men and women, thank God for that, but too many make too much of a difference in what is possible. However, it is still that problem for women to stand up and pee, especially without dropping their drawers...
Keep smiling!
Dennis
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

B-Logger wrote: However, it is still that problem for women to stand up and pee, especially without dropping their drawers...
OH NO!

I don't think I can take any more information on the She-Pee!
mikew

Post by mikew »

Mike P wrote:
B-Logger wrote: However, it is still that problem for women to stand up and pee, especially without dropping their drawers...
OH NO!

Mike, you forum monkey you... :shock:

:D
-Mike
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

don't forget ted and his huntress queen of the forest...........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
cdup

Post by cdup »

I'm waiting for the women of hunting calender to be published with Tiff., and the rest of them. Camo string bikini that is. Oh yeah, as long as Vic doesn't use her she pee for props.
Respect everyone, but fear no one
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

cdup wrote:I'm waiting for the women of hunting calender to be published with Tiff., and the rest of them. Camo string bikini that is. Oh yeah, as long as Vic doesn't use her she pee for props.

I still have the bowfishing show on my DVR with her... all i can say is that the boat wasnt the other thing going up and down with the waves LMAO

HAHAHAHHAHAH

I cant believe her hisband lets her go hunting with all the other guys in camp.. I'd have some trust issues with her LMAO, well not her but everyone else trying to invade :P
TPM

Post by TPM »

OH NO!

I`m heading out tomorrow morning. It`s going to be -10 degrees C (that`s about 14 degrees American). With temps like that I think I`m going to need Vix`s She-Wee. :(
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
GA.crossbowhunt

Post by GA.crossbowhunt »

well i guess i am a lucky guy then. then little lady i am seeing likes to do both hunt and fish so thier is no escaping from her. the only problem she really doesnt have the time to get out any as she is a dr. assisent(?) for a busy dr. and they keep her really busy. she even had to work on her birthday last sunday. but i did make her heppy that day i gave her one of those edible flower arrangements and she loved it. we talked for over a hour before she got a call to go to the hospital again. so for all those ladies lurking in the back ground come on out and join us.
excalibur phoenix
lumi-zone
sts system
acu draw 50
custom string by boo
groundpounders mount
cas custom bolts
100gr slick tricks
excalibur shooter for life