Does excalibur have a lifetime warranty?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

stoop14

Does excalibur have a lifetime warranty?

Post by stoop14 »

Just wondering if they have a lifetime warranty? I've read yes and i've read its a 5 year.
Equinox
Vari-Zone
Groundpounder Mount
STS
(hoping a boo string in the new year)
HW

Post by HW »

i believe as long as you don't break it by complete stupidity, they will do their best to help you out. I'm sure they probably have looked after even some of those as well.
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
bj

Post by bj »

5 years, absolutely not a day longer, so be careful and don't wreck the "new stuff" :wink: ,,,seriously on paper it's five years, but "stranger things i've seen happen"
stoop14

Post by stoop14 »

so it is only 5 years,i thought it was a lifetime warranty if the limbs splintered/snapped :cry:
Equinox
Vari-Zone
Groundpounder Mount
STS
Normous

Post by Normous »

No worries, your covered all the time.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
stoop14

Post by stoop14 »

enormous wrote:No worries, your covered all the time.
I wouldn't mind hearing Bill T say that :lol:
Equinox
Vari-Zone
Groundpounder Mount
STS
wabi

Post by wabi »

When I went into business for myself I talked to a legal firm to find out some of the basics for survival. One thing I was told was to state a warranty period on all my contracts and invoices! They advised me if a warranty period was not specified I could be held liable for damages indefinitely! If you state a definite time limit then legal liability is confined to that period!
I'm sure Excalibur will fix problems beyond the 5 year limit, but it's necessary in the business world today to cover your a$$ and put limits on your liability.
wabi
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

stoop14 wrote:
enormous wrote:No worries, your covered all the time.
I wouldn't mind hearing Bill T say that :lol:
Asking a man to contradict his own words is a lot to ask, besides, you don't even have your bow yet.
When you get it in your hands have a good look at it, see if you can find a manufacturing date. :wink:
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
mikej

Post by mikej »

Pydpiper wrote:
When you get it in your hands have a good look at it, see if you can find a manufacturing date. :wink:
excellent point
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

mikej wrote:
Pydpiper wrote:
excellent point
High speed must have made me smardeter. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Pydpiper wrote:
High speed must have made me smardeter. :D
Nahhh Piper, you were always pretty smart.

I don't care what all the other forum members have said.
terrym

Post by terrym »

You would have to look real hard to find a better company than Excalibur for customer service. Be intelligent with your equipment and they will be with you also.
Fred

Post by Fred »

When I see what some of the non-Excal. owners go through with bow problems it borders on the unbelieveable 2 and 3 trigger grades box that baby up and send it in so we can look at the problem that you shouldn't have had in the first place. I have only one regret with my Excals. and that is my FIRST crossbow wasn't an Excaliber THE FINEST HUNTING CROSSBOW IN THE WORLD
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Does Excalibur issue a lifetime warranty with each purchase?

Well, I don't know about the "lifetime" part of your question, but I can tell you they have a very "thorough" warranty. Here's an example of one experience I had with the "warranty" department of Excalibur.
Here's my story:

Several years ago I purchased a Phoenix and everything was going swimmingly, until one hot day I left the container of Excalibur's Super Dooper STring Wax in the backseat of my car, and it melted. I was having trouble cleaning it off the floor mat, so I called the company and asked them what would be a good product to use to clean my mess. Much to my surprise I was told to "Just leave it alone, we'll take care of it, it's under warranty!" As you might expect, I took this news with a grain of salt, nevertheless, I was told someone from the company would be contacting me in a few days.

Four days later, I received a call from our local airport. The gentleman's name was "John", and he said that he was a technician from Excalibur and had flown down from Toronto, to "take care of my problem." I told him I thought this was a little extreme, but he was not to be dissuaded, "Your problem is under warranty, and I'm here to fix it." After giving him directions to my house, I hung up the phone and waited for John to arrive.

Thirty minutes later, John pulls into my driveway. He introduces himself, asks about the family, remarks about how warm it is "down here", and then proceeds to get down to business. He has with him an assortment of cleaning aids(with very mysterious labels on them) and tackles the problem at hand. Ten minutes later he has the mess in my car cleaned up and it's good as new, actually it was better than new. I asked him what he used however, he apologized, and said that it was a proprietary cleaning agent that was develped by Excalibur and he couldn't tell me what it was.

After a few minutes of conversation, I asked him if he would care to come into the house for some refreshment and perhaps a bite to eat.

"Absolutely not sir!" "Under the exclusive warranty that Excalibur provides to their customers, I will be taking YOU and the MISSUS out this evening for dinner." He then asked me what the best restaurant in town was and said he would meet us there at seven o'clock that evening.

"I'll send the limo for you and the missus at 6:30."

Somewhat flabbergasted, I agreed to his proposal.

To make a long story short, my wife and I had a wonderful time. John was a regular bon-vivant! Extremely conversant on a wide range of topics, and my wife found him quite charming. Around midnite we said our goodbyes and then the most amazing thing happened. John produced a new container of Excalibur's Super-Dooper String Wax and gave it to me. The one that melted was half used up, but this one was brand new! I protested and told John that this was too much, but again he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"It's under warranty!" He said.

Rest assured, you can believe it to be the God's honest truth, because as we all know, everything you read on the internet is truth and everyone is wise and good.

Joe
Normous

Post by Normous »

Joe, you and Mike P should get together.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family