STOLEN / %$@*^#^%

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fdegurse

Post by fdegurse »

hey Sax,

Couple of ideas.. talk to everyone in your group in case they moved it for you to another location to set you up for a good hunt,

Post a note telling everyone to help keep an eye out that your looking for your stuff and if they've seen any trespassers-it's a softer sell type message,

if someone stole it in your group they'll not bring it back and you don't want to look bad through a mis-interpreted note.

good luck,

Frank
Frank and a 2005 Exomax
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

sax, if it wer eme personally, i wouldnt hunt with them anymore. Its becoming obivious someone there isnt on your best side. Whats gonna happen next? someone's gonna end up firing a load through the woods and someone's gonna get hurt. Im dunno what group you hunt with, but I think I would move and go elsewhere. Unless you have nowhere else to hunt, its going to be no fun wondering what stand will get stolen next. After that, I wouldnt trust anyone so I definitly wouldnt trust them with guns in the same woods with me.. thats just my personal opinion

its not worth it there :!:
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Has anyone else on the propery been getting things taken? Might be someone within? We have already heard of how much trouble you have had there this year. Might be someones effort to get you gone again. I hate hearing it for you but with all the trouble this year I think I would be looking for somewhere new next year.
Why ride when you can walk!
huntman

Post by huntman »

Stupied thought any chance the wind took your blind? As there been any strong winds in your area lately? If they didnt take the chair it is a possibilty?
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I feel for ya saxman. Its happened to me this year more that once. Now I lock EVERYTHING down. I have started putting small signs on the steps to every treestand stating who I have permission from to hunt there, and I also state that there is a trail cam pointing in the general direction of the stand. I also mark my stuff in som descrete way for identification. I dont know if the signs are working, or Ive just been lucky, but nothings gone yet. I hope you get these bums.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
chris50362

Post by chris50362 »

That reminds me. I have a aluminum tree stand still up but cable locked, a tube feeder and a folding chair still in the bush. And to boot, it's located just off a road allowance which, with all the snow we had, is now a snowmobile trail.

A guy I work with was telling me last night that he had his ground blind stolen as well. His was set up on public land.

I can't believe people are this shallow.