Mules VS yotes----->Mules win

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hoss

Mules VS yotes----->Mules win

Post by Hoss »

I saw something really cool yesterday morn.. I was headed out about 7 in the morn and as I pulled out of my drive I looked to the left where my neighbor has a bunch of mules. .He has about 50 mules out there.I always look that way because there is some deer that hang out by the upper tree line..well when i looked out in the field about 200 yds I saw mules running in circles crazy a bunch of them. I stopped wondering what the hell is the matter with them crazy Mules. I looked closer they had 3 yotes surrounded trying to kill them the would charge and stomp and the yotes were moving fast. if one yote got out of the circle another mule would round it back in. One yote made a run for it behind a Mule who was just standing still and that Mule kicked the crap out of it and he went flying...finally after about 10 minutes they yotes found a slot and ran for it and they mules were fast behind them till they got to the far fence..I was laughing so hard..It was really cool. I knew mules hate yotes, cougars etc but I never have seen them in action against them it was really cool..

I love Mules
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Boo

Re: Mules VS yotes----->Mules win

Post by Boo »

Hoss wrote:I saw something really cool yesterday morn.. I was headed out about 7 in the morn and as I pulled out of my drive I looked to the left where my neighbor has a bunch of mules. .He has about 50 mules out there.I always look that way because there is some deer that hang out by the upper tree line..well when i looked out in the field about 200 yds I saw mules running in circles crazy a bunch of them. I stopped wondering what the hell is the matter with them crazy Mules. I looked closer they had 3 yotes surrounded trying to kill them the would charge and stomp and the yotes were moving fast. if one yote got out of the circle another mule would round it back in. One yote made a run for it behind a Mule who was just standing still and that Mule kicked the crap out of it and he went flying...finally after about 10 minutes they yotes found a slot and ran for it and they mules were fast behind them till they got to the far fence..I was laughing so hard..It was really cool. I knew mules hate yotes, cougars etc but I never have seen them in action against them it was really cool..

I love Mules
Great story! I know that the yotes are just trying to survive but I wonder what got into their heads to get that close to a mule, let alone a whole whack of them??? :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

Cool!!
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

I just got back from the field..I got to thinking WHY like you said Boo would they put themselves in that situation..Then I thought I bet they had a Goose.There is a real nice pond right next to the road that geese stay in and have babies.they never seem to last the babies that is..I can drive by one day and see 6 or 7 the next day 3 or 4 then a day or two later 1. so I thought I bet they were eating something. I went over there and there was feathers everywhere..so there is the answer...they were hungry..but it almost cost them their life..

I think I may try to call some yotes tonight.. :D
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
terrym

Post by terrym »

I had always heard that the reason some farms kept a couple mules in with livestock was because mules kept the yotes away. I guess it isn't an urban legend those suckers are mean !!!!!! LoL...
kennisondan

Post by kennisondan »

ahd that discussion the other day and I had not known that about mules.. but this confirms it..
I like mules better and better now..
hate coyotes.
dk
life guard at the gene pool