Did I miss something ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

R.J.

Did I miss something ?

Post by R.J. »

Talk of people leaving ? ... Talk of Moderators ?

What's up ?

I must admit , I don't spend as much time here as I use to years ago ... so I am guilty of not being up on current events and way behind in my forum reading !

My internet on the farm is way slower than it was when I was in town ... plus I seem way too busy now a days with chores !

I'm sure , what ever the stir is or was ... it will pass ... things get way more interesting when there is an open season somewhere ! ... and turkey season is right around the corner for us in Ontario :lol:

Time to sherk some chores , get scouting and secure permission on new properties ..

Oh .. got to go ... my daughter has a boy friend over that I have to " put the run to " ... and my wife has a " honey do " list I need to knock off before I can free up time for a Charity Poker game in Orangeville today ..

Lucky , the route I chose to drive to Orangeville ( approx 1.5 hr drive ) , takes me past some great turkey spots ! ... I will be scouting on the fly !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Boo

Post by Boo »

Lots RJ
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Apple_Orchard

Post by Apple_Orchard »

Good luck R.J!! Take some pics please. :) You provide some excellent photos for our viewing pleasure.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Nice to see you checking in R.J.! Sounds like you have your day's work cut out for you. Good luck with chasing off the boyfriend and getting the chores knocked off in time to make a run for Orangeville! :lol: Happy scouting!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
DropTine

Post by DropTine »

Im with you R.J.! I just got on from a couple really busy days and it looks like something happend?????

Whats going on?

Matt
BowTech Gaurdian
Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can