S&W M&P

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

M&M

S&W M&P

Post by M&M »

anyone here own a S&W M&P I just put one in 9mm in lay away at my dealers to have as a carry weapon and just wondered if any of ya have one and how you like it smith and wesson is running a deal right now if you buy an M&P now till the end of april they will send you 2 extra mags and they cost 40 bucks each so I figure thats a good deal and everything I have read about the M&P has been good if ya got one is it very particular to bullet weight? i had a springfield XD in 40cal and it only liked 180grn bullets. M&M
Grizzly Adam

Re: S&W M&P

Post by Grizzly Adam »

M&M wrote: anyone here own a S&W M&P
No, but I love my Smith revolvers. Aside from really high-dollar semi-customs, I don't think you can beat a S&W revolver "off-the-rack". 8)
Grizz
M&M

Post by M&M »

yes they are top quality I also have owned a 629 classic 44mag and it was very nice smith and wesson revolvers have some of the best triggers out of the box and I expect the same quality with my M&P M&M
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

M&M wrote: smith and wesson revolvers have some of the best triggers out of the box and I expect the same quality with my M&P
Amen and amen! :D

I hope it's everything you're looking for.

I like wheelguns myself, but I fully appreciate the advantages of semi-autos.
Grizz
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

When I was involved with Ducks Unlimited I had the good fortune to become involved with several gun manufacturers. I was given a few promotional limited prints from S&W that the company eventually supplied to preferred retailers on their "A" list. These prints are 24 inches in height and 16 inches in width, a very large size for a promotional print. And the lithography is just superb. Below are pictures of the 10mm Semi.

I also have some prints of the model 4585 Double Action in 45 cal.

I am willing to donate a couple of these as prizes for any future contest we might come up with here on the forum.
M&M

Post by M&M »

cool I am sure they have some collectable value where at in southern ohio are you from? I am up here in mansfield. M&M
opossum

Post by opossum »

I had a M&P 45.It had less than a half a box of shells through it before it went back to S&M.The trigger was binding real bad.They replaced a spring and sent it back to me.I was getting groups of 6 to 8" at 25 yards.That was not good enough to make me happy.I traded it to a Springfield 1911.The trigger pull was what I disliked about it the most.Good luck with it.
w8cop

M & P

Post by w8cop »

I have the M&P full size 45. It's the smoothest and best shooting 45 I have ever shot. You will be very happy with a M&P. I still love Glock,but this is right next to it.