Turkey Tearrors are a nightmare!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

theoldarcher

Turkey Tearrors are a nightmare!!!

Post by theoldarcher »

As usual, waiting until the last minuet to do something, I finally got a chance to go out and shoot my Phoenix Friday to see how my Turkey Tearrors were going to fly. I set up a range out to fifty yards and started with field points to tweak it in at the longer ranges. As usual, the Phoenix performed magnificently all the way out to fifty yards. Then I changed to the Turkey Tearrors and that’s when the nightmare began. These heads were all over the place. I was lucky to hit the 3-inch dot at 20 yards. After scratching my head and saying some very colorful adjectives and adverbs, I changed over to some 100 grain Montec G5’s. Other than having to adjust, just a couple of inches right and up they shot great. I would not recommend anyone try the Turkey Tearrors at all.
xbowking

Post by xbowking »

Thats good to know , i was going to try them this year, i havent tryed shooting one yet but i guess i should HMMMM ??
"DON'T BE SCARED JUST GET A BOO"
PREMIUM CROSSBOW STRINGS
Bohning Blazer Vanes Rock
michiganman

rocket

Post by michiganman »

im shooting the rocket sidewinder,at 1.5" cut they do the job on a turkey.I have shot three toms with my bow with them,they blow open on feathers,and .036 blades
turkey thumper
Rocket Broadhead staff
Throphy Ridge advisory staff
Boo strings
excalibur
paker tornado
dutchhunter

turkeys

Post by dutchhunter »

the rage two blade do a heck of a job opening up a tom as well that two inch cut realy puts them down DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
coyote170

Post by coyote170 »

Mine flew out of my GT Curve fine! :D
Happiness:In the woods,crossbow and my dog
headed to the ground blind!