North American Hunting Club

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

taureau noir

North American Hunting Club

Post by taureau noir »

I've been member of NAHC for a long time , but just found that Being a Quebec citizen I was not allowed to participate in contest as Giveway and other contest.
I sent my cancellation to the club .I receive an E_mail saying that I was elligible to the contest.So I ask them why is it writtent that Quebec citizen where not allowed to the contest?
The girl that responded to my E_mail,said that Quebec gouvernement did not allowed contest from other provinces or contry.I paid a lot of money each year to be member and subscribe to their magasine .
I ask my provincial govrn. and they denied such a thing.
Very sad about NAHC for their intern politic.
Taureau noir
---------Chasseurs et Pêcheurs du Québec----
http://chasseursetpecheurs.actifforum.com
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/momo7132/LOGO/chasseur_pecheur2.jpg[/img]
curmudgeon

Post by curmudgeon »

I agree with you Bob. I just don't care for Bill Miller who used to be in charge of Bowhunter Magazine. Anyway they keep trying to push stuff on you . I sure don't want to be a Lifetime member, sounds like a scam to me.
terrym

Post by terrym »

If you do some searches on other hunting websites you will see nothing but horror stories and outright fraud from that outfit. If you have ever used a credit card # to pay for something best contact the card company and officially have them block all billing or even better cancel the card.
Phoenix
Boo string
Dan Miller quiver mount
STS
Varizone
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/linderhof/iceage.gif[/img]
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

I also dislike this outfit. I didn't subcribe but hey threatened to turn bill over to collection agency. I told the to go ahead and I would own them.
Kelley
Exocet 200
Varizone
Boo String
Groundpounder Mount
Crazy Farmer's CowWhackers
STS
Spitfire
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Yep ... the NAHC is joke ... a bad joke. :? :evil:
Grizz
Huntz

Post by Huntz »

I was a member for a year.They kept sending me books and tapes I had not ordered and billing me.I kept what they sent,did not pay and gave them notice that I would not pay for things I did not order.They stopped sending me stuff and I did not renew my Subscription.
Politically Incorrect and proud of it!!!!!!!!!
mikej

Post by mikej »

i found it to be a HUGE waste of money also they even renewed my subscription automatically on my visa with out asking even after i told them i had no intrest in renewing :roll: i would not recommend them to anyone