deer in town

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fogducker

Post by fogducker »

im in the beachs of gta....a few months ago the police were trying to chase a deer...chase it were :shock: .is beyond me :shock:

then there is the yote problem getting dogs, just blocks from were i am..
if you dont stand behind our troops.
please feel free to stand in front of them
greener

deer in town

Post by greener »

This is a true story. I was there. About 10 years ago while working as a detective with the Durham Regional Police in the small town of Bowmanville just east of Toronto, there was a call for a break and enter. Being eager to arrest BAD GUYS, I made my way to the scene. The call was dispatched at approx. 2.00pm to the house of the editor of the local newspaper. This home was located just 2 blocks from the main intersection of Bowmanville. The nearest rural area was approximately 1 mile away. No one was home at the time , but the front main glass door was completly smashed out. Uniform officers arriving at the scene soon discovered that a 6 point buck had jumped through the doorway, gaining entry to the mail level of the house. Needless to say this deer recieved major cuts and bleed throughout three rooms on the main floor . The deer exited the same doorway just prior to my arrival and was last seen jumping through backyards making a safe escape. The deer was never located but managed to cause major damage inside the home. Who knows what possesed that deer to jump through the glasss door.
Huntz

Post by Huntz »

Grizzly Adam wrote:One of the biggest bucks I've ever seen in North Carolina was standing within the "city limits" of our county seat (Columbia, pop. 750 :shock: :P) on a moonlit night. 8)

City Slicker.Our whole Town & township has 350 people in it.Amberg Wi. :lol:
Politically Incorrect and proud of it!!!!!!!!!
dumbdawg

Post by dumbdawg »

I see more wildlife here than I do while hunting