Back up for sale, 204 Ruger,.22 PCP SALE/ TRADE??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Wishbone

Post by Wishbone »

Pyd I have two. One has wood stock and forearm no scope grooves the other has solid plastic stock and forearm with scope groove on the receiver. It's nice to have something from your passed. If they had put a metal receiver on the anniversary addition I would have got one.

Funny one day I was explaining to my wife how someone made an arrow gun and demonstrated it with the 760 and a skewer ( big toothpick ) and shot a cardboard box with it. Man She flipped out and grabbed my orange bulleyes and we invented a new game LOL............ Who knew..

As a kid we were always dumping 10 BBs in the barrel and having fun spraying soda cans.
Last edited by Wishbone on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every moment in the woods is a gift from above, having the Excalibur with is a blessing...
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Nothing nice about them these days, whole gun weighed about 6oz, everything shifted and flexed as you pump it, it just felt cheap. I did like the way they added a 5-6 shot magazine for the pellets though.
Sure wish I had held on to mine a bit longer.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Wishbone

Post by Wishbone »

Sorry on the ammo link I posted only has the 32 grain info. scroll over ammunition, go to ballistics click, select cailber 204 Ruger click compare, click both 32 and 40 then compare. The 40 has allot more muscle downrange with nearly the same trajectory. 8)

Don't forger about the 17hmr it's a good varmint gun. Jackrabbits at 165 yard.
We shoot bottle caps at 100 yards all day with my bolt action one

Guys to help my cause I've decided to sell the Baaaad PCP. It's a .22 cal. Sumarta 2500,500 Reservoir lever action rifle with Leapers 6x24x50 red/green mil-dot scope. I have $650 in it. Asking $350 shipped to lower 48 states in hard case. Gun is stock generates 70 foot pounds with 32 grain pointed Eunjins. With 14.3 grain Crosman Premiers on lowest setting shoots 580fps, on highest shoots 1260 fps. Two up from the bottom it shoots a 24 shot string from 1040fps to 1000 fps. Gun shoots great is very accurate loves Kodiaks and pointed Eunjins. It has a Leroy foster fitting for quick fill, adjustable cheek piece, 2-6 shot rotary clips ( load any pellet ). 13 power settings. Built in fill gauge. Adjustable trigger.Doesn't leak. Action is very smooth.Is in great shape overall. No plastic parts on this Bad Boy... :o :o :o :o
Last edited by Wishbone on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every moment in the woods is a gift from above, having the Excalibur with is a blessing...
Normous

Post by Normous »

Wishbone, email sent.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Wishbone

Post by Wishbone »

Enormous, Reply sent
Wishbone

Post by Wishbone »

OKAY LAST TRY !!!!!!!! If your EXCAL is awesome enough what about a trade. I'm talking all the GOODIES. anybody interested. lets see some pics.

Kevin at (248)-926-1393 or e-mail [email protected]
tworr

Post by tworr »

Wishbone wrote:OKAY LAST TRY !!!!!!!! If your EXCAL is awesome enough what about a trade. I'm talking all the GOODIES. anybody interested. lets see some pics.

Kevin at (248)-926-1393 or e-mail [email protected]
I may have an Equinox for you with Lumizone, and lots of arrows. There's also a double gun case if it doesn't add to much to shipping.

Sending you an email.

Tworr
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I am starting to put more thought in to that Pellet rifle than I should..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
WMU 91
Boo string
dutchhunter

gun

Post by dutchhunter »

i wish i could get that rifle shipped p here to the great white north she is cool looking gun DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
Wishbone

Post by Wishbone »

Pyd moving targets are allot of fun with a lever action six shooter . :wink:

Dutch what's a box of candy marked fragile gonna bother anybody :lol:

Just kidding.

I realize now this should have been posted on the trading post instead, OOPS

Sorry
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Wishbone wrote: I realize now this should have been posted on the trading post instead, OOPS

Sorry
Thats why I took the opertunity to share my opinion on the .204 :D

How about you send me a link on that rifle, I would like to learn more.
WMU 91
Boo string
Normous

Post by Normous »

Pydpiper wrote:I am starting to put more thought in to that Pellet rifle than I should..
Where have I seen this before???
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family