WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

animal

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Post by animal »

I HAD RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY BROTHER HE ASKED ME IF I WAS UP TO HIS PROPERTY LATELY . THATS WHERE I GO TO SHOOT MY EXOCET. THE REASON FOR THE CALL WAS RIVER BOTTOM BUCK WAS MOVED ABOUT 10 ' AND LAYING ON THE GROUND ? COULD THIS BE WHAT I THINK AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR ? YOU BE THE JUDGE :shock:

SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE PICTURS BIGER
BUT DO YOU SEE THE HOLES IN THE BACK
Last edited by animal on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF ALL INVENTION

EXOCET 200
Pink Panther

wandering deer

Post by Pink Panther »

i would think you have a bear probleam .
Grizzly Adam

Re: wandering deer

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Pink Panther wrote:i would think you have a bear probleam .
Well, I can't say from just a picture like that, and I don't know about Canadian bears ... but as someone who has suffered numerous bear depredations on my property (from destroyed air-conditioner duct to lacerated lawnmowers to chewed siding to punctured car tires to you name it) ... I'd say you got off very lucky if it was a bear. Around here, once a bear found out the texture of that decoy, it would have it in chunks!
Grizz
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

bear or mountain lion? Im not sure what you have in your area, but we have had some big cats venture into Va also. I would think a bear would have ripped it to peices more though

if it was more during the rut, I would say a buck didnt like the decoy :P But that definitly looks like a big cat or bear claw print
mikej

Post by mikej »

i would say bear too , do you have bears in new jersey? i don't know much about cats but i guess that could be possible also but my guess is still bear
bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

Where I bear hunt in N.ont. the outfitter had a 10 target 3-D Course set up and to take it down because of too much bear damage. that target got off lucky.