Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Pa. bow hunters not all but most fight with the ML hunters to, more or less anybody that doesn't hunt like they do, talked to my buddy in Potter co. today, he said they are on him because of the way he hunts on his own land, some bow club leases the land next to his, he's killing all the big bucks so they say, WHINERS

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
mikej

Re: post sub

Post by mikej »

Limbs and Bolts wrote:, he said they are on him because of the way he hunts on his own land, some bow club leases the land next to his, he's killing all the big bucks so they say, WHINERS

Wes
sounds like he is just a better hunter :shock: :P :lol: :lol:
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
FullDRAW

Post by FullDRAW »

Pydpiper wrote:
You have an agenda, and it has nothing to do with the soul of this site. I spent all that time calling you an ass without using the word ass and you dismiss it with two sentences?
Read your posts, there is no mystery as to why you are here.
Well, that is your opinion- everyone has one! :roll:
There's a place for all of God's Creatures...............right next to the mashed potatos! :)
FullDRAW

Post by FullDRAW »

mikej wrote: i see from a search that he has only one post that isn't to do with keeping crossbows out of pa and new jersey
Give me some time- I just found this site recently. I ain't goin' anywhere, so who knows, maybe we can all learn a thing or 2! :wink:
There's a place for all of God's Creatures...............right next to the mashed potatos! :)
huntone

Post by huntone »

Grizzly Adam wrote:Just dropped into the NJ crossbow inclusion thead ... and I see what's going on there ... 'reckon that tells the tale.

I'll repeat here what I wrote there:

As for me, if a state invites the opinion of out-of-staters, I'll readily give mine if I feel like weighing in. The invitation to public comment is the prerogative of that state's legislators. If residents of that state don't like out-of-stater's commenting, then they need to take it up with their law-makers.

When I comment on a state's site, I say that I might perhaps be interested in hunting there someday, and that the ability to use a crossbow in archery seasons would have a great bearing on my actual decision should opportunity arise.

That is not dishonest. I may well have a chance to hunt in PA or NJ or in any other state someday. When and if I do, then being able to hunt with a crossbow would be important to me.

And I am free to say so when I am INVITED to say so. :D
FullDRAW.......This is how I feel. I just started shooting a crossbow this year, after 25 years of bowhunting. If it were not for some of the members of this forum, and their persistence in the support of full inclusion, I doubt I would have the opportunity. I want everyone to have the same choices that I do. I will continue to support full inclusion in any state.
Dale

Ibex
Lumizone
Dan Miller mount
FullDRAW

Post by FullDRAW »

Huntone- I have no problem with that! As long as you are not mis-representing yourself as a PA Hunter- that was my point.

It seems like alot of folks insist on changing the topic.
mikej

Post by mikej »

speaking of changing the topic, you still have not pointed out any state that has had the archery season shortened due to the inclusion of crossbows
Last edited by mikej on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
animal

Post by animal »

I think he's still looken mike :roll:
NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF ALL INVENTION

EXOCET 200
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

animal wrote:I think he's still looken mike :roll:
The impossible quest......
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Woody Williams wrote:
You guys are gonna rip the rug right out from under his self appointed quest. Without those little chunks of deception he doesn't have a leg to stand on.
I am still waiting for the "different" perspective, so far it just has the smell of a typical "don't kill my deer" thread.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Pydpiper wrote:
Woody Williams wrote:
You guys are gonna rip the rug right out from under his self appointed quest. Without those little chunks of deception he doesn't have a leg to stand on.
I am still waiting for the "different" perspective, so far it just has the smell of a typical "don't kill my deer" thread.

I hereby promise not to "kill his deer".

If I see a deer come by me with his name on it I will pass it up..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
mikej

Post by mikej »

Woody Williams wrote:
i think he's sellin "make believe" :lol: :lol: nobody buy's that around here
mikej

Post by mikej »

Pydpiper wrote:
sorry pyd we'll cut him some slack :lol: :P :lol: :lol:
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

I hope he's in Potter Co. That's where I'll be when the season come's in, IN PA. :)

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers