Scope for equinox

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Booner

Scope for equinox

Post by Booner »

Hey all need help with best scope for my equinox. Im looking for the best scope for hunting as far as light gathering and optics.I am very new to xbows and could use everyones help. THANKS!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

welcome to the forum booner. I have only used the varizone and the lumizone for crossbow hunting. Both seem to work very well.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
mikej

Post by mikej »

i like the vari zone , but i have never tried the lumi or anthing else. never had a reason to my varizone works well for me. gives decent light gathering it was amazingly accurate out of the box and didn't need much adjusting also comes with a great warranty. i haven't heard of any problems with them on the forum. there was problems awhile back with the lumi's but i'm sure they've been fixed by now
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

ive used both of the above.. the lumi is nice for low light but the varizone works just fine and weighs a little less if weight is a issue

but both will do the job perfectly :D
Shoot Straight

Re: Scope for equinox

Post by Shoot Straight »

Booner wrote:Hey all need help with best scope for my equinox. Im looking for the best scope for hunting as far as light gathering and optics.I am very new to xbows and could use everyones help. THANKS!

I chose the Varizone very accurate. This is a good quality scope :lol:
Exocet 200
Varizone
S5 System
Rage 3 blade 100 gr
CrazyFarmer's CowWacker
Big John's LungBuster
Boo String
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

I have the lumizone and like it very much. Check out a few different ones and see which YOU like better. Everybody has different likes and dislikes.Although you cannot go wrong with any excal .product.IMO. :D
I am a hunter and proud of it.
dutchhunter

scopes

Post by dutchhunter »

you can aleays put a straght 4 power lepold or a nikon DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

I shoot two LumiZones on my Excals...but that was before I discovered Hawke scopes. Bought the MAP for my compound ( had to scratch the over 350 fps itch) and couldn't be happier. It has multiple aim points, is half the size or a Lumi and half the price, a ranging function and a trajectory program, free with the scope. The SR has lighted circles for aiming but costs about that of a Lumi.
philman

Post by philman »

Buy a lumi-zone you will love it. Its great for those low light situations and is awesome when there is snow. Cant go wrong.
Coin Man

Post by Coin Man »

I put a simmons shotgun scope on my phoenix. 1.5-5 power, parallax-free at 50 yards. No issues. Does a great job.