NO LONGER looking for a deer team! (edited) :)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

VixChix

NO LONGER looking for a deer team! (edited) :)

Post by VixChix »

Any other gals want to join me in a deer team?

Or any other guys?

I feel I do have to warn you - my track record is dismal. You can bet I'll try, but I might not contribute to the team (except for some trash talking to the other teams! :lol: )

---------

UPDATED: I think we've got 3 gals for a team now!

Algonquin - Melissa
lscha - Laura
Vix - Monica

---------------
Last edited by VixChix on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

awwwww.. a little girl team trying to form :P :P

kidding LOL.. best of luck to a vix and I would like to see a all gal team also :D
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

crazyfarmer wrote:awwwww.. a little girl team trying to form :P :P
ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah.... Now you're making me really determined to go hunt with Mike P! :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Man . . .if we get beat by a bunch of girls . . . :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

sumner4991 wrote:Man . . .if we get beat by a bunch of girls . . . :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its worse things that could happen.... oh wait, maybe not :P :D

Vix, if you go hunting with Mike you will probably spend more time in his buddies hottub treestand with the 65inch LCD TV, AC, frig, and bar :P
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

Hey VixChix

If you can't get three Gals and are willing to accept a guy on the team let me know.

Dereck
Tenpoint Matrix
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

seems to me that us canucks are at a disadvantage in this contest. Seems our US friends are aloud more deer than we are here. Am I right about this? Just curious, would go on a team but think we canucks are a liability. If I remember right some even have an extra month to hunt. If I am not wrong about this maybe every team has to have one canuck on there team or something. Correct me if I am wrong.
fogducker

Post by fogducker »

wheelie wrote:seems to me that us canucks are at a disadvantage in this contest. Seems our US friends are aloud more deer than we are here. Am I right about this? Just curious, would go on a team but think we canucks are a liability. If I remember right some even have an extra month to hunt. If I am not wrong about this maybe every team has to have one canuck on there team or something. Correct me if I am wrong.
ya it sucks to be us one tag only members....i wonder if its allowed to claim deer tags you filled from others in your hunting party :?:
or why not just make it one deer per participant :?: ..
ok i,ll shut up now and not try and add on more rules to a simple contest :?
if you dont stand behind our troops.
please feel free to stand in front of them
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Lets keep it FUN FOLKS! I liked how it was last year. We all just had a good time with it. Every country and every state and even down to county has their own regs so it definitely will not be "even" across the board. Bag limits, weapons used, baiting, etc. etc... are all differences but lets not get hung up on those. I'm doing it for fun, if its not then I will not.
Why ride when you can walk!
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

We can buy extra tags here in S. Ont. in certain areas. Not that it's helped me much in the past. :roll: But I'm hoping for better this year, as I always do! :lol:

Won't be able to hunt as much as in other years as Tim can't get any more holidays - he had to use all his vacation early this year as an alternative to layoffs. So that kinda bites, but we'll still get out on weekends and evenings - unless Tim's granted some time off without pay. On the upside, one of our farms is looking better this year than it has in a few years.
bigsy

Post by bigsy »

fogducker wrote:
wheelie wrote:seems to me that us canucks are at a disadvantage in this contest. Seems our US friends are aloud more deer than we are here. Am I right about this? Just curious, would go on a team but think we canucks are a liability. If I remember right some even have an extra month to hunt. If I am not wrong about this maybe every team has to have one canuck on there team or something. Correct me if I am wrong.
ya it sucks to be us one tag only members....i wonder if its allowed to claim deer tags you filled from others in your hunting party :?:
I believe in Ont you are allowed 7 deer/ per year
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home
lscha

Post by lscha »

I'll be on your team if you'll have me. I need 3 deer for the freezer each year but I tend to pass up deer till the end and sometimes that backfires on me. :lol: I already have my tags for a buck and a doe.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
fogducker

Post by fogducker »

bigsy wrote:
fogducker wrote:
I believe in Ont you are allowed 7 deer/ per year
not in the area our deer camp is in..infact its still a no sunday hunt there :roll:
if you dont stand behind our troops.
please feel free to stand in front of them
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Laura and I are still hoping for one more gal to join us!

Also, any suggestions for team names will be given due consideration. :lol:
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) Team She-Wee :)