Breast cancer arrows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

VixChix

Post by VixChix »

A few shots and a little tweaking gave me the last shot at the bottom right. :D LOVE 'EM!!!!

Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
hikerman

Post by hikerman »

My mom had breast cancers too, she takes a med to stop it from coming back. It is scary how many peopl are affected by it now. Even in kids.

Good luck on you're 3-D Vix.
Exocet 175#
Easton, 2216
2"vanes
G5 Montech 125g.
Boo String.
mikej

Post by mikej »

my mom just beat breast cancer also . doemaster good luck to your mom
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
mikej

Post by mikej »

bstout wrote: I've shot pink fletchings for many years. If anybody tries to give me a hard time about it I hit them with my purse.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Cool arrows! :D

If I had a dollar for every time I've said the last words over someone who died from cancer, I'd have a big stack of bills. :(

There seems to be so much of it. I personally know a couple of dozen people who are suffering from it.

Always good to support cancer research.
Grizz
FullDRAW

Post by FullDRAW »

This has GOT to be the BEST thread I have seen here so far! 8)

Those are some cool arrows and a cooler quiver.................................and not just for the color! :wink:

My wife and I are both cancer survivors and we walk in the RELAY FOR LIFE every year! She is 9 years post THyroid cancer and I am almost 2 years post- Melanoma. (we are both under 45 y/o) We are blessed that we have not much more to show from it than a few nasty scars!

My cousin is the Executive Director of the PA Breast Cancer Coalition, and her sister, mother and Father all work or volunteer there.

It is simply AMAZING how many folks are touched by this disease!

Sorry for rambling, and thanks to all of you who promote CANCER AWARENESS! :D
There's a place for all of God's Creatures...............right next to the mashed potatos! :)
swiftfox

brest cancer/pink arrows

Post by swiftfox »

I have been shooting pink arrows for years now. That way I can still can hunt with a couple of my friends your have past on. Every time I go out I know that part of them is out there with me. Sure wish sometime that we could all still sit and talk after a great day hunting.
Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil says "Oh! crap She's up"
saxman

Post by saxman »

bstout wrote:Pink is without a doubt the easiest to spot in fall colors in the woods, after the shot.

I've shot pink fletchings for many years. If anybody tries to give me a hard time about it I hit them with my purse.
:D :shock: :? :D
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011