Ml'er guys(new white hot pellets)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Like I said save your money I dont know where they got there numbers pyrodex shoots 1500 fps, 2pellets t7 100grs shoot 1900fps all day long, don't take my word for it do some searching

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
XCaddis

Re: Ml'er guys(new white hot pellets)

Post by XCaddis »

crazyfarmer wrote:has anyone seen these new pellets.. everyone raving over them now.. it seems to be the best thing out since BH209 which I stopped using. I loved the groups, but one misfire killed that powder for me.

I may try some of these pellets but they arent cheap... cleaning is supposed to be much easier than T7 also and from the reviews Ive seen its twice as easy to clean up!

velocity is through the roof on these with 2 pellets.. 1710 fps vs 1539 from the T7 and 2 pellets.. 3 pellets of T7 gives 1858 speeds

ill more than likely test some.. if not, im going to the T7 powder and 110 grains of that
Havent tried them...I like stright powder to pellets. I'm using BH and have had no issues with it at all. A fella told me to use CCI magnum primers and I am putting 3 shot runs into about a 3" circle at 220 yards with no problems
M&M

Post by M&M »

that was some good info limbs and bolts. I have been looking at bh209 for a while I think I will be giving it a try this year
M&M
crazyfarmer

Re: Ml'er guys(new white hot pellets)

Post by crazyfarmer »

XCaddis wrote:
crazyfarmer wrote:has anyone seen these new pellets.. everyone raving over them now.. it seems to be the best thing out since BH209 which I stopped using. I loved the groups, but one misfire killed that powder for me.

I may try some of these pellets but they arent cheap... cleaning is supposed to be much easier than T7 also and from the reviews Ive seen its twice as easy to clean up!

velocity is through the roof on these with 2 pellets.. 1710 fps vs 1539 from the T7 and 2 pellets.. 3 pellets of T7 gives 1858 speeds

ill more than likely test some.. if not, im going to the T7 powder and 110 grains of that
Havent tried them...I like stright powder to pellets. I'm using BH and have had no issues with it at all. A fella told me to use CCI magnum primers and I am putting 3 shot runs into about a 3" circle at 220 yards with no problems
no doubt.. I had 1.5inch groups at 100 yards with 115grains of BH209.. I swore by the stuff and with about 30 test shots I really liked it. But all it took was one hangfire on a 135inch buck to tick me off. I use the W209's which is just about the same as the CCI's.. the CCI's are slightly hotter, but not by much.

BH209 is awesome shooting powder.. i wish I could still use it, but I need to trust my setup. I plan on taking 1 shot during ML season.. when i do, I want it to go off:)

I like powder also.. but when nerves take over I tend to drop a little when reloading. Pellets go in easy LOL