My Backyard Piebald

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

I wouldnt consider you a Bad Guy at all 8up. They are Fair Game here including Albinos. I just enjoy seeing Her Live on the Hoof in my Backyard and the Kids would disown me. They just Love seeing her.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

8up wrote: A biologist will tell you they are usually of inferior genetics.
Ive heard the same thing. For genetics, its likely better taken out. But if were infront of me...... I would probably let it walk.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
B-Logger

Post by B-Logger »

Same in Michigan. Piebalds are legal but not albinos.

As for shooting, I encouraged my neighbor (whose land the deer was on most of the summer) to take the deer and then either get a full body mount or at least make a rug or blanket from the hide.
Keep smiling!
Dennis
kmtpr

Post by kmtpr »

Nice piebald. One of my BILs shot a piebald a few years ago b/c it had a deformed jaw and it's legs were very short. My nephew did a full mount of her for his showroom. He had to fix her jaw so she looked good. Here is a pic of that mount.

Am a non-hunting woman who supports hunting and crossbows!

I rather be hated for standing up for what I believe in, than be popular by going against my beliefs.

NRA Golden Eagles & ILA, NJOA
Esox

Post by Esox »

That's a beauty!!!..... Most of the piebalds I've ever seen didn't have the big spots like that.... The one I shot a bunch of years ago was white all up the sides and flanks and some in the throat... But I think that spotted hide is even prettier....