Nor'easter!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Grizzly Adam

Nor'easter!

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Well ... the remnants of Ida have become a full-blown Nor'easter here off of the NC coast ... it's been raining since last night, with very strong winds and lots of low, scudding clouds ... good weather, if you're a duck.

It blew my guest bear hunter back to the Peidmont this afternoon. :(

He might as well go home ... this is tough weather to endure, and not much chance of seeing one, anyway. :(

It's supposed to clear up a little by Friday. :D
Grizz
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Got some good rain here with a little flooding. Nothing to the like of a few weeks ago. It's has stopped raining and should start clearing later today.

They are talking about a sunny weekend! 8)
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

Hey Grizz , With all that rain and wind do you still have your bridge :?: I sure hope you do after all that work. It would be a shame if it washed out. :cry:
I am a hunter and proud of it.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Just breezy & cooler here today. I almost froze out on the stand this evening, but I stuck it out until the end of legal shooting time and watched the squirrels & songbirds eat corn. :roll:
wabi
pdislow

Post by pdislow »

grizz I just left Winston Salem this PM and it rained all last night and most of the day today up there, so your client didn't miss much . By the looks of the ditches around here we had a plenty of rain down here while I was gone west too. Hope that bridge is still standing when the water recedes!
thanks philip
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

we just got power back.. been without it for 2 hours here

its a flood outside. I went hunting from a blind though. I saw 22 deer in the 35mph winds and rain from 4-5:15pm 8) Nothing big enough to shoot.

I hunt the extremes LOL :D

but the last few days of ML season are a washout for the most part. I had 2 stands I wanted to hunt before dogs hit the woods... no such luck it seems :cry: