exchange gifts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris4570

Re: exchange gifts

Post by chris4570 »

I've posted this on another thread, but this seems to be the "official" one. So....

Woody Williams sent me, two ball caps, one camo one black. The Excalibur African Safari dvd. And a package of tomahawk broadheads for turkey. Can't wait to try them out.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
xbowkidd

Post by xbowkidd »

Wabi sent me a really cool hand made grunt call, the kind that you can roll up the reed and change the sound from young bleat to deep grunt. I'm in Indiana for family christmas but i will try to post some picture when i get back.
Team Dryfire
Big John

Post by Big John »

Hi Bucko: I wanted to send you a set, but didn't know what you preferred to shoot Carbon or Aluminum. :wink: So you got both. :)
Also , I want to say to all, especially you, the Buck Grunt call you made and signed is a True piece of Art. :) You should feel proud to do that kind of stuff, and it will go into my Collection case. 8) :wink:

Thank you!!
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
popabuck

Post by popabuck »

From my new friend Tyler - I received an AWESOME cammo travel bag with Scent Lock products. The mouthwash is something that I did not have - and is a great idea!
Thanks Tyler!!!!
blondeee

Post by blondeee »

I received a great grunt call from bucont. All ready to head out for the final week of hunting!

Thanks again!!