Hey Boo!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BUS314

Re: Hey Boo!

Post by BUS314 »

Boo wrote:
pdislow wrote:Hey carve tip my brother has a place in Fisher county and he asked me last week if i could come down and help kill some,... he said they are taking over down there.... he is into turkey and quail and they (hogs) destroy their (turkey and Quail) nests. However , I would be shooting them with a rifle.Good luck to all that go and give it a try. Also 305 grains of lead in .44 mag works pretty good on em when they charge too!
What's this about charging?????

Boo, don't sweat the charging---you're going to have a KNIFE, LOLOLOLOL
AKA-ChoctawBusGuy
Excal Phoenix
VariZone
GT II's w/ brass inserts
SlickTrick 125's
STS
Boo String
Double Bull DarkHorse
Boo

Post by Boo »

awshucks wrote:
Going to have nightmares tonight! :shock:
Well, good thing it's winter and they are 'napping' that place you're gonna stay at is lousy w/ bears. They had to electrify their dumpster last summer!

Practice a few thrusts and parries. :mrgreen:
I know you are pulling my leg Dan! 8)
Some people just like stepping on rakes
carvedtip

Post by carvedtip »

pdislow wrote:Hey carve tip my brother has a place in Fisher county and he asked me last week if i could come down and help kill some,... he said they are taking over down there.
Thats about five hours to the north of me but the population in the entire state is getting out of hand. Just wait till they start rippin up lawns in Ft. Worth and Dallas maybe then something will be done about it. I am out in the field five days a week running the pipes and I cant remember the time I didnt see any pigs. They are running out the Javalina from what I can see.
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Hehehehe hope you got something to climb close, I don't think a credit card was in mind about a charge, oh if you do make it to a tree the knife will come in handy to cut your pants leg off the pig may have it by the cuff :lol:

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Boo wrote:
awshucks wrote:
Going to have nightmares tonight! :shock:
Well, good thing it's winter and they are 'napping' that place you're gonna stay at is lousy w/ bears. They had to electrify their dumpster last summer!

Practice a few thrusts and parries. :mrgreen:
I know you are pulling my leg Dan! 8)
Look, Bud, you need to get clear on the concept here. The only 'leg pulling' will be you reaching into a pack of snarling, pumped, raging dogs to grab the front leg [nearest the tusks/mouth/teeth]and pull on an equally snarling, pumped, raging hog of yet undetermined size.

Above all, remember one thing: Do Not let go of or lose that knife!

Sax, it had to be somebody, knew that was inevitable, just sorry to see it was you, lol
"Eze 18:21"
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

One other thing. When you insert that Puma into the heart, if it's anything like a Slick sliding thru one, you being that close and all, your probably gonna need a change of clothes. Oh, yeah, almost forgot, we'll need to take your truck over there, heh heh heh.
"Eze 18:21"
Boo

Post by Boo »

I can out run you two old coons in a heart beat! You guys aren't turning this into a spectator's sport! :shock:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

My mrs has the nikon you gave me ready with both cards fer some action pic's as you & the tusked Hog tear up couple acres of ground. :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Boo

Post by Boo »

smokepolehall wrote:My mrs has the nikon you gave me ready with both cards fer some action pic's as you & the tusked Hog tear up couple acres of ground. :lol:
Going to be just you and Dan in those pics. I know I can out run you two. I'll be in my truck while you guys are trying to get up the same tree! That would be a great picture! I'd give a copy to the boar as a trophy picture! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Don (boo) is just being modest. I have a video of him in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c4yCOuC ... re=related

I have heard he is an excellent composer too. Word is he created the music, and guest starred in singing.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Boo

Post by Boo »

You guys just juk it up! You all think you're funny don't ya?
On a serious side, do guys wear bullet proof vests or snake chaps? Donno if I can trust Mike or Dan's answer..
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Naw i don't wear neither, cides all i have to do is outrun one of y'all! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Big John

Post by Big John »

I am seriously thinking of a way to come a video tape this adventure!! :roll: :) :)
Seriously, you guys are to funny! I'm picturing one of you guys trying to get away from a hog (charging) and screaming like a girl, while the rest stand and laugh their butts off!!! :D :D
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Pink Panther

Post by Pink Panther »

hey boo maybe invest in a pair of chain saw pants they will give you some protection on the front of your legs and maybe a cookie sheet for the backside :D .also do you strings for compound bows . thanks paul.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Paul, I get all my compound bow strings from a John Mraz [email protected]
I've bought 5 sets from him so far and they've been immaculate. Price is good too.
I have cutting chaps!