Hey Boo!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pink Panther

Re: Hey Boo!

Post by Pink Panther »

thanks boo for the info i got the hoyt ultra that is on the trading post .
Boo

Post by Boo »

Pink Panther wrote:thanks boo for the info i got the hoyt ultra that is on the trading post .
You are going to love that bow. I still have mine and will never sell it!
One of the cool things about the Cam and a Half bows is that they are not cam timing sensitive.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Hey Boo, was just thinking, you know if you wear rubber boots you can stick the hogs back legs in them and it won't run away on you! Then you can stick it to him :lol: :lol: Hunt sounds fun. Good luck
wabi

Post by wabi »

wabi
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Nice price on them spears, on sale even!!!
Boo

Post by Boo »

I don't know who to take seriously any more! :shock:
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

wheelie wrote:Hey Boo, was just thinking, you know if you wear rubber boots you can stick the hogs back legs in them and it won't run away on you! Then you can stick it to him :lol: :lol: Hunt sounds fun. Good luck
Lot's of sheep up your way, Wheelie? Can't do that stuff w/ a hog.
They'll squeal on you everytime. :mrgreen:

So I've heard, we raised cattle when I was a kid.

No snakes, Don. They are hibernating. Ticks should be at a minimum too. Now, I'm not sure if scorpions hibernate, but Ok is lousy w/ them.

Me and Smoke will be safely ensconced in stands, that way they can take better care of you. I've never hunted them like you're gonna, but I believe I'd be careful not to 'grunt' case one of them mutts mistakes you for a piggie, you bein a furriner and all, probably got a different scent than us hill williams. lol.

Seriously. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Boo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I get a elevated CB stand, don't cha jus love it! :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

My understanding of the elevaded stands being there are 2 of them. That the 2old coons that weren't able to run would get them. Sorry yer so fit you can run so well & in good shape, :lol: stick a pig oink stick a pig oink!
Half Bubble Off BD360

Boo

Post by Boo »

You guys aren't funny any more. I'm bringing a gun!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I have a Win. 16ga model 12 it holds 7 slugs you can borrow it.! Or i can stick the pig with awshucks puma knife. I can do the job or the pig will one or the other. :lol: reeaakkkkkkkk murt murt reeeeeaaakkkkkkk! :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

Tom

Post by Tom »

Awwwww ........ Boo are you scared of a little piggie. heck even Kermit was not scared of little piggy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ummmmmmm your thinking that your can outrun both of Awshucks and Smokepole you probually could but remember you need to take two steps for every one they have to take :lol: :lol: :lol: .

awshucks wrote: .........................
No snakes, Don. They are hibernating. Ticks should be at a minimum too. Now, I'm not sure if scorpions hibernate, but Ok is lousy w/ them.

Me and Smoke will be safely ensconced in stands, that way they can take better care of you. I've never hunted them like you're gonna, but I believe I'd be careful not to 'grunt' case one of them mutts mistakes you for a piggie, you bein a furriner and all, probably got a different scent than us hill williams. lol.

Seriously. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now that thought of having one of the dogs mistake your arm for a pig ............. now that is an uglier site then even imaging one of you three wearing that Thong that Sax was talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don if I were you , I would go with a FULL BODY CHAINMEL SUIT for protection.

Good luck on your trip and being back some hog this time since some other people were not successful a few years ago :cry: :cry:
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
longwinters

Post by longwinters »

Hey Awshucks, on that sharp knife and shaving with it.....don't you have a beard? :shock:

I saw a video some years back on some guys hunting boars with compound bows. They looked around for a while and found a boar they wanted, course the boar had seen them too. They kept on it for quite a while until the boar stood still at the bottom of a small ridge. The hunter took aim and hit it square in the shoulder blade/shield. That boar looked at him, like he did not appreciate the little prick in the shoulder, and headed up that ridge full steam. Started chasing the bowhunter (who was running for his life) and the video guy was right on it, taping away. All of a sudden the boar wheels aroung and comes for the camera man. The camera man realizes everything is going down the toilet and starts running....all you can see is the scenery bumping up and down, through the camera, as the guy was running. All of a sudden the picture swirls around and the camera stops. The boar caught the guy and ripped his leg open as it ran by.

They bandaged the camera man up and kept after the boar which took another 2 shots before it went down. Funny thing was whenever they were moving the video was a little bumpy as the guy was limping along.

So whatever you do Boo, don't be the camera man!

Long
BUS314

Post by BUS314 »

like I said Boo, nuthin to worry bout------ya got a KNIFE!!! LOL
AKA-ChoctawBusGuy
Excal Phoenix
VariZone
GT II's w/ brass inserts
SlickTrick 125's
STS
Boo String