Mailing question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Shotnbeer

Mailing question

Post by Shotnbeer »

I spent a few day with Canadan railroaders (CP) riding between Calgary and Vancouver. I promised I'd send them afew things from my RR. Do you know of any proplems with sending shirts, jackets, hats etc into Canada ?

As info. What a beautiful ride over the Rockys. Saw wolves, elk, mule deer, fisher, coyotes, eagles and some nice lady skiers :). I was working but I bet people would pay thousands to take that ride.
Phoenix_Tom

Re: Mailing question

Post by Phoenix_Tom »

If by trouble you mean duties / customs then the best you can do is identify the package as a 'gift' (which it is) with $0 value and ship it USPS. Purolator and UPS rape us on brokerage fees.
2008 Phoenix w/ Varizone Scope
FFF String (Boo string wannabee)
Groundpounder Mount
Bushnell Yardage Pro Scout RF
NAP 125g Spitfires
Firebolts and 2216s
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Mail it throught the postal service USPS and as a gift as stated above and a value of under $50 dollars and there will be no charge on this end. I have bought new compound bows, arrows. scopes ect. this way and they arrive with nothing owed.
longshot44

Post by longshot44 »

Just be careful by declaring as gift or low value. If it ever gets lost, then your insured value will be low too. But do make sure it is sent USPS and not a courier.
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

don't sent fed or brown they always add fees ..never had any problems with usps