3D shoot Windsor Ontario

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Farmer

3D shoot Windsor Ontario

Post by Farmer »

Windsor Sportsman / Gesto Gamegetters

There will be a shoot Feb 21st 2010 , at the Windsor Sportsman club , 2401 Dougall Ave. , Windsor .

30 targets . Registration 9 am to 1 pm . Cost $ 15.00

Phone 519 966 1600 or

519 736 1209 for more information
Farmer

Re: 3D shoot Windsor Ontario

Post by Farmer »

I hope as many of the local Excalibur folk will try to attend this shot and support these clubs . Without this support , the opportunities for us to shoot 3 d will dry up .

For those that have never tried 3d come out and try it . There is always some one that will take you under their wing and guide you along .
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Good luck with your shoot. Would have drove down but I am presently sitting in Vancover till the 27th of Feburary for a holiday at wife's mothers. Don't ya love unsecured wireless internet connections? No wireless in this house.LOL
xbowkidd

Post by xbowkidd »

i will be there with my wife and a few friends. we are driving down on Saturday night from Kitchener and staying in what i can only presume to be a very ghetto motel. should be a blast!
we were at AMA sportsman last weekend for a shoot and it was a great time, not to mention the best food we have ever seen at a 3D shoot.
Team Dryfire
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Glad to hear you will make it Xbowkidd . Were you the fella shooting the Scorpyd at the AMA last weekend ?
OneShot

Post by OneShot »

Thier 3 D shoots are always fun!

It will be nice to re-unite with a few Excal members!

oneshot............
Leave the concrete jungle behind and just go hunting !
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

That should be a blast. Is that just for crossbows? I have never been to one. Hopefully with the Nova Scotia Association of Crossbow Hunters being formed, there will be enough interest to organize some 3D shoots around here.
Raymond
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Raymond these 3d shoots are open to most most any archery equipment . It is set up in different divisons ( traditional , compound , and crossbow ) , from there their was age divisions , and then classes for the different divisions . bowhunter , bowhunter unlimited , open class , etc . There is something for every one .