Largest whitetail ever!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hunter7558

Largest whitetail ever!

Post by hunter7558 »

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THIS LITTLE GUY!!!! :shock: IF HE WALKED OUT ON YOU I BET YOU FAINT!!!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsxXWmRU4Eo
WISH I COULD SHOOT A DEER SOMEDAY!
Limbs and Sticks

Re: Largest whitetail ever!

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Yep he's been around, Sudden Impact, what I don't understand is this is one of Gods creatures born in captivity, how does one take wild animals in the begining fence them in pump the up full of steroids to produce freaks of nature for someone to pay 20K to kill it, we buy hunting permits to hunt the states game, how is it these deer are owned by someone other than the state and at what cost and where did it begin?

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

i doubt he ever gets shot.. he's the stud that provides the gene pool for his youth which rake in 20k per hunt LOL

i just dont see that the fun factor is in that type of hunting.. might as well give them 20k and have them just ship the antlers to you mounted and save the trip
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

No way I will shoot a little three year old buck. :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
wolv1001

Post by wolv1001 »

Yep, he was a dandy, died at the end of last summer of some kind of infection.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

bstout wrote:
i just dont see that the fun factor is in that type of hunting.. might as well give them 20k and have them just ship the antlers to you mounted and save the trip
I don't have any issues with so-called "canned hunting".

Some folks don't have time for anything else.

That is their fun.

I do though.. no different from me walking out in my cattle pen and shooting a bull while its licking salt LOL.. only difference, I dont have to pay 10k for it LOL

wouldnt be surpised if they dont have GPS tags in their ears so the hunter can walk right up to their bedding area :lol:

plus they should make the time. The find the time to go their and shoot a buck they pay for. The just dont want to do the work for a mature buck. Thus they have no clue what the whole hunting experience is all about. Their loss though
Limbs and Sticks

wolv1001 wrote:Yep, he was a dandy, died at the end of last summer of some kind of infection.

I don't guess this freak could have O D you think.

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

sumner4991 wrote:No way I will shoot a little three year old buck. :lol:
Summer thats your whole problem. You would have had one like that long ago if it were'nt for your sky high standards holding you back. As for me, I would have shot the buck in a heartbeat. :shock: :lol: :lol: Correction; I meant I would'nt have a HEARTBEAT! :shock:
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

agingcrossbower wrote:
sumner4991 wrote:No way I will shoot a little three year old buck. :lol:
Summer thats your whole problem. You would have had one like that long ago if it were'nt for your sky high standards holding you back. As for me, I would have shot the buck in a heartbeat. :shock: :lol: :lol: Correction; I meant I would'nt have a HEARTBEAT! :shock:
You took me the wrong way . . .he would have died last year if he lived in my woods! :lol: :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

bstout wrote:
CF wrote:I do though.. no different from me walking out in my cattle pen and shooting a bull while its licking salt LOL.
That would be a *form* of legal hunting.

I'm fairly certain you're not against legal hunting.

should be illegal hunting LOL.. its just no sport in it. Most take that form of legal hunting and use it against us that are trying to do the sport good. I just dont support hunting animals in HIGH fence setups, even low fence at that.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Just because he has a mass of tangled antlers doesn't make him the largest whitetail ever. He's not even close to some big bruisers out there.
I suppose some folks would be willing to pay. You know what they say about a fool and his money. :roll: Frankly I don't know what some folks see in antlers anyway. Big antlers don't prove a thing and they don't taste very good.

Personally, I wouldn't pay 20K for that deer, his brother, his father, cousin and uncle all put together. I wouldn't even pay a rusty nickel. What good is steriod injected deer. Can't eat it.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

ComfyBear wrote:Just because he has a mass of tangled antlers doesn't make him the largest whitetail ever. He's not even close to some big bruisers out there.
I suppose some folks would be willing to pay. You know what they say about a fool and his money. :roll: Frankly I don't know what some folks see in antlers anyway. Big antlers don't prove a thing and they don't taste very good.

Personally, I wouldn't pay 20K for that deer, his brother, his father, cousin and uncle all put together. I wouldn't even pay a rusty nickel. What good is steriod injected deer. Can't eat it.
lol.. true that... if I could afford a 10-20khunt, i'd have enough money to buy 3000 acres and raise my own deer to hunt though. LOL
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

There are a lot of reasons for people to hunt deer in whatever manner. Some of us were born with land in the family. Some have boughten land over the years. And yet some lease or just hunt public. Its up to the individual. I suspect people who do canned hunting really have more money than time. I picture someone thats working in an office year round and would like a wall hanger for his office. You have to admit some of us are very lucky to be able to take the time to pursue the trophy of a lifetime fair chase. :)
Limbs and Sticks

agingcrossbower wrote:There are a lot of reasons for people to hunt deer in whatever manner. Some of us were born with land in the family. Some have boughten land over the years. And yet some lease or just hunt public. Its up to the individual. I suspect people who do canned hunting really have more money than time. I picture someone thats working in an office year round and would like a wall hanger for his office. You have to admit some of us are very lucky to be able to take the time to pursue the trophy of a lifetime fair chase. :)
Some may not realize this but hunting has become rich mans sport, our children will see this in yrs to come, you either lease the land or join a hunt club, I know people that had to borrow money for a hunting permit. The whisper channel host all hunt private land with no pressure, make it seem easy, whispering in a stand and all the same time waving their arms like their directing traffic, I guess I'm lucky to not have to pay for now.

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers