Trigger

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

blackjack

Re: Trigger

Post by blackjack »

good to see you sorted your trigger out. l used wd-40 & that helped mine...regards frank
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

I have Equinox and the trigger is fine and love it :)
Equinox
Custom Arrows by crazyfarmer
hetichunter

Post by hetichunter »

bstout wrote:
An Excalibur crossbow that has been fired thousands of times has a wonderful feel to it.
maybe that is why everyone that is lucky enough to find one of those old style bows without the molded tips just praise the heck out of em about how they shoot. i think your on to somthing there.
If it isn't hectic, it isn't hunting!
vort

Post by vort »

I just make sure my safety is on and aiming at a safe target then i squeeze the trigger to take the slack out before the shot. Works for me.
casper

Post by casper »

My Equinox is a 2010 model. It sounds like it's luck of the draw how the triggers feel. Or maybe I'm just to fussy. :D
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I think the triggers are all pretty much the same from the factory, but get better with use.
My Exocet trigger has had more squeezes than Madonna, it is a very smooth transition. My wife's Ibex it a bit stiff as well as rough, I know after some time it too will be just fine.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

Pydpiper wrote:I think the triggers are all pretty much the same from the factory, but get better with use.
My Exocet trigger has had more squeezes than Madonna, it is a very smooth transition. My wife's Ibex it a bit stiff as well as rough, I know after some time it too will be just fine.
that post had me laughing so hard i fall off my bar stool with the squeezes thing :D
Equinox
Custom Arrows by crazyfarmer