Excalibur @ Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

diesel

Excalibur @ Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo

Post by diesel »

I got to meat Peter tonight and talk with him at the expo. What a great guy and what a class act too.
The expo had a less people there than in the past. Friday night has always been light but tonight I got to stop and see everything I wanted and even went back around again.
Bucko

Re: Excalibur @ Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo

Post by Bucko »

Sounds like a crowd or lack of it I would enjoy. I've often thought of going to the show and viewing the display and and checking out the vendors while making an overnight stay of it.
Give it a try,What the heck!
Adam

Post by Adam »

I visited this expo and also the predator one just next door. I got to say, you guys sure put on a great show. We have nothing like this up here in Canada. Lots of selection and great friendly people. The free tins of Grizzly, Kodiak, and Longhorn dip were a bonus.

Adam
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

It was great to meet many people from the forum at the Ohio Deer and Turkey show this weekend, thanks for dropping by our booth. Wow, the size of the bucks they get in Ohio is staggering :shock: . There must have been 1000 heads brought into be measured and the average size looked to be about 150 inch bucks. Hey I might take some of you up on the offers to go hunting down there. :D

Peter