Primos Camera?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

Primos Camera?

Post by crazyfarmer »

anyone pick one up to try yet?? Just wondering how the images look.. im waiting to see some reviews on them before getting one
FredBear

Re: Primos Camera?

Post by FredBear »

I was wondering the same thing :D
Pink Panther

Post by Pink Panther »

CHECK OUT THE HUNTING VIDEO AND SOUND RECORDING GLASS FROM THE LONG RANGE HUNTING STORE , GREAT DEAL.
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

Pink Panther wrote:CHECK OUT THE HUNTING VIDEO AND SOUND RECORDING GLASS FROM THE LONG RANGE HUNTING STORE , GREAT DEAL.
WHAT?????????
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Is that the one that can clip from your gun to your hat to a tree? If so I am picking one up in a week, heading to Detroit to see my Dad, will be grabbing one from Gander Mountain.
Earlier this week while turkey hunting I had a Bald Eagle chase a hen through my decoys, the image is forever burnt in to my head, it would have been nice to share.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Pink Panther

Post by Pink Panther »

THE CAMO SUNGLASSES ARE EQIPED WITH VIDEO AND SOUND RECORDING , IT HAS A 3 GIG MINATURE CARD BUILT IN WHICH CAN BE UP LOAD TO COMPUTER, IT CAN RECORD UP YO THREE HOURS OF VIDEO, AND ALSO SOUND . CHECK OUT THE LONG RANGE HUNTING STORE ONLINE .
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

im lost lol... i dont see any sunglasses there?

Besides, Im not interested in sunglasses that can record. Maybe James Bond would be though :D

PYD, I'm talking about their new trail camera. Its small like the bushnell trophy cam but a little cheaper. Usually any camera you mount to your gun or hat is cheap and you get grainy images which isnt worth the hassle at all. If I want video, i'd get a HD camcorder and mount to a swivel arm in the tree :D

im confused on this post so maybe im lost LOL
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Gotcha! I thought you were after recording a hunt, I didn't realize there was a new trail cam out.
The sunglasses thing sounds cool though, as odd of a post as it is. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Pydpiper wrote:Gotcha! I thought you were after recording a hunt, I didn't realize there was a new trail cam out.
The sunglasses thing sounds cool though, as odd of a post as it is. :D

i just wanted to make sure I wasnt missreading something.... hahahah
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Has anyone tried these(Primos cameras) yet? I got a sale flyer from Midway(midwayusa.com)and they have some on a real deal.The "Truth 46" is a 5.0 MP and is marked down from 159.99.to 109.99.Most of the stuff that I have gotten from Primos has been pretty good. I may give one of these a try,but would love input if anyone has experience with one.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

im still waiting to see how the images look before I get one.. I dont want to spend 150bucks and get crappy pictures LOL.. it should be some reviews out soon!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I went ahead and ordered one of these from Midway. Their sale price seemed too good to pass up.I will get it up as soon as I get it, and will try to give an evaluation in a month or so. Wish me luck.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

thanks.. post some of the images when you get some! Even if you just walk by it in the yard. Im sure it works great, but I want to see how detailed the images are. If they are fuzzy and grainy like alot of cameras ill stick with the cuddebacks
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

Any pics yet????????