Post by EZKILL »

GO FLYERS!!!!!!! Habs....you're next!!!!! :twisted:
Equinox
Custom Arrows by crazyfarmer
Pinpoint

Re: BRING IT Montreal

Post by Pinpoint »

Not impressed by the Flyers right now!! :evil:

As a Bruins fan I can't bring myself to root for the Habs so I guess it go Flyers for now! :evil: :twisted:
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

Pinpoint wrote:Not impressed by the Flyers right now!! :evil:

As a Bruins fan I can't bring myself to root for the Habs so I guess it go Flyers for now! :evil: :twisted:

Comeback complete, history made, Flyers win Game 7 HOW COULD YOU NOT BE IMPRESSED THAT WAS THE GREATEST COME BACK IN SPORTS EVER :shock:
:D :D
Equinox
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

go flyers go
AndreTTOW

Post by AndreTTOW »

Now now...don't worry Montreal will bring it...a big can of it too...you wait and see. :mrgreen:
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Honourable John Gilbert "Jack" Layton (July 18, 1950 – August 22, 2011)
huntman

Post by huntman »

If i played on the flyers I run Halak and take him out of the series. Habs will be out in four staright after that. That Montreal team has no business being were they are, without halak there cooked
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

EZKILL wrote:
Pinpoint wrote:Not impressed by the Flyers right now!! :evil:

Comeback complete, history made, Flyers win Game 7 HOW COULD YOU NOT BE IMPRESSED THAT WAS THE GREATEST COME BACK IN SPORTS EVER :shock:
:D :D
ummmm Leafs did it and won the Stanley Cup. Biggest ever, one needs to look in the history books first.
AndreTTOW

Post by AndreTTOW »

huntman wrote:If i played on the flyers I run Halak and take him out of the series. Habs will be out in four staright after that. That Montreal team has no business being were they are, without halak there cooked
Hmmm...last I checked, goalies don't score goals...so I'm guessing some of those "other" players on the Habs are doing their fair share. Who knows...maybe the team with the MOST Stanley cups will be adding another one to the line-up. :twisted:

LOL
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Honourable John Gilbert "Jack" Layton (July 18, 1950 – August 22, 2011)
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

AndreTTOW wrote:
huntman wrote:If i played on the flyers I run Halak and take him out of the series. Habs will be out in four staright after that. That Montreal team has no business being were they are, without halak there cooked
Hmmm...last I checked, goalies don't score goals...so I'm guessing some of those "other" players on the Habs are doing their fair share. Who knows...maybe the team with the MOST Stanley cups will be adding another one to the line-up. :twisted:

LOL
WOW! that's all i have to say :lol: the next game will tell if you guys hung it up for the year but i think Habs will play a lot better in game 2 but not win :D
Equinox
AndreTTOW

Post by AndreTTOW »

Ye of little faith! :lol:
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

well this is it if the flyers win it over :D if they dont win this game i can see this thing going 7 games of great hockey :)
Equinox
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

sorry Canada no cup for you keep the cup in pennsylvania were it belongs :lol: :

GO FLYERS!!!!!!!
flyer.jpg
flyer.jpg (148.7 KiB) Viewed 4038 times
Equinox
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

nhl_g_flyersigns_halak_576.jpg
nhl_g_flyersigns_halak_576.jpg (76.64 KiB) Viewed 4004 times
Equinox
AndreTTOW

Post by AndreTTOW »

Ah well...was a good series while it lasted. :?

Good luck to the remaining teams...may the cup go to the most valiant team :-)

There's always next year :mrgreen: