Good to see Excalibur expanding

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longwinters

Good to see Excalibur expanding

Post by longwinters »

Went in to our local Dunhams sporting goods store tonite. My son was working there and told me they got the word that they would soon be selling Excal bows. They had Barnett and 10-pt last year. Was real glad to hear they will soon be in a store.....near me!

Long
awshucks

Re: Good to see Excalibur expanding

Post by awshucks »

That would plumb terrify me. I had a dream once I lived in Sardis where Danny Miller performs his tricks of the trade. Paycheck was gone faster than I could say, "Can I have some more please?

I've found that quickly went from a dream to a nightmare. At least for me it was better to talk about bling from a far than stand right by the show cases.
having to talk on the phone 998 miles away gave pause for sanity to surface. :mrgreen:

O :roll: :roll: :roll: Old Chines proverb, be careful what you wish for, lol.

Joking aside, congrats.
"Eze 18:21"
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

have you looked under the support the links on the left yet at the "find a dealer" and see how many arrows pop up on the map :shock: ....there all over the map to where the map can't be read in most area's :lol: .........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
longwinters

Post by longwinters »

I have looked at the dealer list. In my area rarely do any of these places actually have them on site. They will order them and thats about it. To have a local store with even a couple of em on site will be great. I see they are stocking the cheaper 10 points $799 and down. Last year they had some in the $1000.00 range. Doubt they sold many of them as everyone I know, who went with xbows, bought the cheaper Barnetts for $400.00.

Even though I push Excals to people, they often want to buy what they can see and take home with them. Having them locally might help.

Long
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

my bet would be they can't keep excaliburs on the shelves :lol: .........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

We have a dealer close to me here in NC where I bought my bow in 2002. I went in there Saturday and there wasn't a single Excal on the rack. They were all in the hands of potental customers in the store :D . It wouldn't suprise me if he sold out of Excals on Saturday. Folks here in NC are buying them up from what I have observed.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray