Who has used rack stacker mineral fountain?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Who has used rack stacker mineral fountain?

Post by one shot scott »

I bought some from B.P some time ago and just had the chance to put it out, much too late for my liking but better late than never.
Is this just another raccoon bait?? :lol:
Anyone here used it? Any good results?
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
FredBear

Re: Who has used rack stacker mineral fountain?

Post by FredBear »

I have never used it, but do you happen to know what % is salt?
doublelung911

Post by doublelung911 »

Hi Fella's, I have been using both Blaze and Glory for two seasons now. The Glory is intended to promote antler growth, so I was leaning more towards it. But, from side by side testing, I found bucks and does both prefer the Blaze(orange) over Glory(Blue). I 've also found it's most effective dumped in 3 ft. circle in the ground. (I've tried both stump and pail meathods).
I now use only Blaze, and am getting mint results. I freshen up the holes every time I check my cameras(weekly).
DL911
They're there if you can get em'
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

The deer have dug up the root system around the dead tree I put a Blaze fountain in during the early Spring. I haven't visited the area for a couple months (just too busy) to check my trail cameras, but, there was a lot of action at this site last I checked.

Same goes for other Rack Stacker sites I have on other properties. But, I only have a camera on one.
carvedtip

Post by carvedtip »

rack stacker products still leave a bad taste in my mouth due to the posts last month here on the forum that were blatant advertising. Didnt sit well with me that the one promoting these products busted crazyfarmers chops either.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... 13#p317313
Boo

Post by Boo »

Craig at Gagnons uses and gets very good results judging from his game cam pics. From what I can read on other forums Rackstacker products work well. Steve is also quite helpful on the phone. He also sells some DVDs on food plots and managing your land for deer. The seeds are directed at Canadian lands.
http://rackstacker.ca/
Some people just like stepping on rakes
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Thanks for the feedback guys. And if it works, they probably dont need folks to post "blatant ads" on forums. Hopefully that was just a one time thing.
Last edited by one shot scott on Sun May 15, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
musky1

Post by musky1 »

I have been using high boot mineral from feed stores for years, long before Rack stacker. Works great, loads of salt though just like theirs. The best part though is $ 17.00 for a 35lb or 50lb bag lasts a year or two depending on how many sights you do.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I put up one of their fountains this spring at the farm where I hunt but I haven't been back to check it and put up my trail camera yet.
Hopefully results will be favourable like a few other members have mentioned.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads