Truck Liners

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

whitetailseeker

Truck Liners

Post by whitetailseeker »

I just purchased a new F150 and I want to have the bedliner sprayed with either the Line-X or the Rhino spray.Anyone have a preference of one over the other and why?

Thanks
Whitetailseeker
CDN Taxman

Re: Truck Liners

Post by CDN Taxman »

No preference, but I have the Rhino spray in and love it so far!

Mike
2008 Excalibur Equinox
Groundpounder Mount
NGSS

Post by Hazmat »

Linex is what we use on all of our work trucks!

They can spray the truck bed different colors to match the truck's paint job, We have an F250 King Ranch with gold colored wheel wells and running boards that has the truck bed sprayed gold to match.
Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

EQUINOX
Munch Mount
NGSS
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

We have Linex in all our work trucks as well. Crazy tough and I love the fact that it is textured so it is not slipery if it gets wet.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
whitetailseeker

Post by whitetailseeker »

Sounds like Line-X is the most common and if it's good enough for work trucks than it'll be more than good enough for my use.Thanks for the replies.

Whitetailseeker
M&M

Post by M&M »

I have the rhino liner in my f150 and love it. I looked at both brands before I had mine done and to me the rhino liner seems to grip things a little better so things don't slide around in the back of the truck and I thought the line-x liners finish was kinda rough like sandpaper. had mine done almost 3 years ago and it is still holding up great
M&M
footed shaft

Post by footed shaft »

Line X all the way baby!! I looked long and hard at liners before i spent the $$$ on one and there was no way the Rhino came close to the Line X !! Check out thier on line vids of the concret block and the wall they coated in it, than touched off a gernade/ bomb beside it!! AMAZING!!!. When looking at the Rhino, it looked "sloppy" and very soft. My LineX is very clean, follows all the lines in my tundra and is hard as he!! :) Bill
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

My 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 hunting truck that I bought used has the Rhino liner in it and I don't have any problems with it. There are no chips in the lining and it looks like it has just been sprayed on. I don't have anything in the new Sierra other than a plastic drop in liner that came with the truck. It never sees anything in the bed, it might get dirty :oops: .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Keating

Post by Keating »

Rhino softer. it has a bit of 'grip" and will snag a shovel tip unloading gravel.
With Line-X , the shovel will glance off it. More like a molded drop in bedliner.
It doesn't have the sticky rubbery texture that some like Rhino for. Personally, if I drop a crate on the tail and want to push it to the front of the box with the tip of the fork, I want it to slide, not roll over.
If I want something to stay put, I'll tie it down.

The inner walls of the Pentagon were sprayed with Line-X after the post 9/11 reconstruction.