garden

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

huntone

Re: garden

Post by huntone »

I put my tomatoes out just before the flood here in Middle Tennessee . We had 13 inches of rain in a two day period. :shock: My plants were waterlogged, but they're coming back ok. I was blessed that I wasn't affected much by the flood. I watered in some Miracle gro yesterday. :D
Dale

Ibex
Lumizone
Dan Miller mount
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

huntone wrote:I put my tomatoes out just before the flood here in Middle Tennessee . We had 13 inches of rain in a two day period. :shock: My plants were waterlogged, but they're coming back ok. I was blessed that I wasn't affected much by the flood. I watered in some Miracle gro yesterday. :D
I still haven't gotten mine in the ground yet. :x Already have it tilled up, but about the time I was getting ready to plant, it turned off cold, so I decided to wait a few days. Then came the freaking monsoon! My dirt still hasn't dried out yet and we got more rain today! :evil:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
Bucko

Post by Bucko »

Did anyone try the pepper mustard recipe I posted on page 2 of this subject ? If not it's not too late. Here's my recent batch using 32 peppers--Image Image
Give it a try,What the heck!
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Bucko wrote:Did anyone try the pepper mustard recipe I posted on page 2 of this subject ? If not it's not too late. Here's my recent batch using 32 peppers--Image Image
Not yet, but sure getting ready to, got a few of those hot boys also for spicing things up a little :)

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Lakelover

Post by Lakelover »

I made some raised beds for DW this spring. as the usual garden spot is under repair.

The deer like the pepper plants. They also have been eating the neighbours beans.

The tomatoes a ripening and we have been eating lettuce and cuckes for a while.

We have a couple big pumpkins we are nursing along

Hopefully I can Fill my tag from the spam window.

Just have to remember not to take out the window with the arms!
Axiom

They used to call me cheap, now I'm eco friendly!
wabi

Post by wabi »

Those little orange peppers are easily my favorite when it comes to flavor.
Doesn't take too many to flavor a pot of chili or batch of salsa up, though. :lol:

I also learned to be very careful when handling them, too. The juice can result in an exciting reaction when applied to sensitive body parts. Even if you wash your hands thoroughly there may still be enough under your fingernails hours later to get your attention quickly!
(Trimmed my nails then scratched an itch in the wrong place. :oops: :shock: )
wabi
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

wabi wrote:Those little orange peppers are easily my favorite when it comes to flavor.
Doesn't take too many to flavor a pot of chili or batch of salsa up, though. :lol:

I also learned to be very careful when handling them, too. The juice can result in an exciting reaction when applied to sensitive body parts. Even if you wash your hands thoroughly there may still be enough under your fingernails hours later to get your attention quickly!
(Trimmed my nails then scratched an itch in the wrong place. :oops: :shock: )

I use rubber gloves with those bad boys, only one place worse your eyes, couldn't see clear for a few days, that was a long time ago [ lesson learned ] your right will make chili zesty.

Wes

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers