1st Year Strictly Horizontal

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GaryDowdy

1st Year Strictly Horizontal

Post by GaryDowdy »

I wonder how many zealots will pin my photo on the wall and through darts at it!!!

LOL! What children!

I am looking forward to hunting this season (I started two weeks ago) and promoting crossbow hunting. It's time some of us industry insiders started doing what we claim to do: promote the whole sport and educate our fellow hunters. I want to find a huge Excalibur window decal! I don't want to stir up arguements and strife, but it's time to band together as sportsman and stop the name calling like pre-schoolers. It'll be interesting to see how some "bowhunters" react to one of their own promoting the evil "crossbows". What a blessing it has been it expand my archery tool chest and fall in love with the crossbow.

I'll let ya'll know when and where my next article is published.
groundpounder

Re: 1st Year Strictly Horizontal

Post by groundpounder »

Sounds good! Looking forward to it!
Why ride when you can walk!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Sounds good to me, let us knowed where you find Excal Decals to put on Trucks to show our support of a great Company. I have a T shirt i wear to town every week & i get some nasty looks, :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
the elf

Post by the elf »

Decals are nice but------------one time not too long ago some friends and I were
parked at the end of a township road the land on each side was owned by relatives of the group and we were all ok'dto be there. Bow hunting --4 trucks-- 2 with hunting decals.
Well when we came back a couple of hours later 2 of the trucks had been burglarized.
You guessed it --just the ones with decals.------So it may be nice to use the decals to support your passion----it also advertises to the low life population the possibility of
quick and easy pickings. Just my 2 cents worth.
CDN Taxman

Post by CDN Taxman »

I've got two spare Excalibur stickers laying around somewhere. Got them at The Bow Shop at their fall show a few weeks ago!

Mike
2008 Excalibur Equinox
Groundpounder Mount
NGSS

Post by curtisgreen110683 »

I had to get my Excal swag from Ebay since Bill T and his office tribe can't return an email... That's right Boss, I said it... And I agree with the trucks and other vehicles with the big decals on then being an A**hole magnet. It's just a shame that it's the type of world we live in where we can't do what we want without having to wonder how some idiot is going to mess it up for us. And you tell those verticle bow shooters to take their bow press and pound it. I bet if they had a chance to use one they would like it... And that's all I have to say about that. :D
The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands. Gen 9:2
curtisgreen110683

And another thing... I love how some of these guys get off with the whole argument that our crossbows aren't "Traditional bows". I will completely agree with these yoo hoo's right after they remove their stabilizers ,cams, cables, harmonic balancers, illuminated pin sights and MECHANICAL RELEASES a.k.a. TRIGGER!!! :twisted: :arrow: :D Ok,ok... I'm Ok... Now I'm done, just finished up working midnights and patiently waiting opening day to start tomorrow morning. Ya'll be cool and wish me luck...
The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands. Gen 9:2
shaftthrower

Post by shaftthrower »

curtisgreen110683 wrote:And another thing... I love how some of these guys get off with the whole argument that our crossbows aren't "Traditional bows". I will completely agree with these yoo hoo's right after they remove their stabilizers ,cams, cables, harmonic balancers, illuminated pin sights and MECHANICAL RELEASES a.k.a. TRIGGER!!! :twisted: :arrow: :D Ok,ok... I'm Ok... Now I'm done, just finished up working midnights and patiently waiting opening day to start tomorrow morning. Ya'll be cool and wish me luck...
X2 I shoot both compound and Xbow and love em both!! To many anti's complaining don't need hunters against hunters!!!
curtisgreen110683

By no means am I a hunter against a hunter... I believe that as long as the equipment is #1 legal, #2 can make an ethical and effective kill, and #3 can be used safely by the operator, go for it. I just have a hard time with people judging others for using different methods of hunting. :D