Best priced whitetail hunts in CANADA?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

zakk13

Best priced whitetail hunts in CANADA?

Post by zakk13 »

I everyone. just woundering if anybody knows of some really low priced whitetail hunts in canada? Ive allways dreamed of getting a big dark antlered saskatewon monster..hope i spelled that right LOL. Or even in ontario! heard thats good too. All the ones i can find on the web seem really pricey. Anyone know of a good cheaper hunt? Thanks Zak
bigbuckonly1

Re: Best priced whitetail hunts in CANADA?

Post by bigbuckonly1 »

Afraid youre out of luck if youre looking for cheap Canadian whitetail hunts.
Take time to enjoy each & everyday that GOD has given us- be thankful.

Excalibur Vortex
Firebolt Arrows
Rage .125gr. Broadheads
Equalizer Climbing Stand
99% Scent Killer
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

if i'm gonna go to canada for hunting and price wise i'm going for moose :wink: ....whitetail is just a whitetail here or there.......bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
Lakelover

Post by Lakelover »

Zak were you from?

Saskatchewan. Easy to draw hard to spell.

Lots of big bucks around. For an out of country folks you need a registered guide. I used to be one, but life got in the way and I had to return lisence.

Google Govt of Sask. SERM and look for outfitters.

Good luck let me know if you coming this way.
Axiom

They used to call me cheap, now I'm eco friendly!
KBW

Post by KBW »

3 DAY HUNT,,,, CAMP AND A BUCK 500$ +LIC
2010 EXCALIBUR VORTEX FLEMISH DYNA STRING RIGHT.STUFF,PACKAGE
deer nut

Post by deer nut »

Bald hill outfitters 6 days 1750.00 us. Been there 4 times great people great place to hunt. If i could afford i would go every year. Lakelover we go through Fort Qu'Appelle on the way to Swan Plain were the outfitter is located beautiful valley Fort Qu'Appelle whats the story behind it. This hunt is in Saskatchewan.
Lakelover

Post by Lakelover »

Deer Nut
Glad to see you have passed thru our little piece of paradise.

The Qu'Appelle Valley is an old glacier cut in a rather flat part of the great plains. I runs from near the Alberta Border to basiclly Winnipeg Manitoba. Which then drains into the Missourie Basin. There is a chain of lakes known as the Calling Lakes were the natives used to gather to over winter.

Yes it is beautiful. Thats why we decided to buy a lake front lot here in 97 ( when it was still affordable). Lots of wildlife and more moving in all the time. Moose were never seen here but they are moving in , also black bear.

Tons of Canada Geese and walleye.
I just got my Catch and Release certificate for a nice Walleye I let go this spring.

If you play with Google Earth I live on Pasqua Lake North of Leader Point.
Axiom

They used to call me cheap, now I'm eco friendly!
deer nut

Post by deer nut »

I will check google earth out. I hope to go back to deer hunting heaven next year. If we do i will get up with you before we leave and will try to set up a meeting place.
zakk13

Post by zakk13 »

Thanks for the prices! That 500 dollar hunt sounds pretty good. how much is the licence? I would say the 1750 price would be in my price range if it was all inclusive which im sure its not but still not a bad price at all for 6 days.
deer nut

Post by deer nut »

No its not all inclusive its just the hunt.That is all meals, transportation to and from hunts, skinning and caping deer. You provide transportation to his house, license, tip.I went 2 years ago and it cost me around 3500.00 for everything and i feel it was worth every penny.I can't explain the excitement you feel when on stand up there. If you go you will go back.But beware you will sit on stand for 10 plus hours a day and it can be very cold up there in November.But its all worth it when he steps out!!
dws123

Post by dws123 »

The hunting is the best way to enjoys your spare time.There are a lot of ways but texas whitetail hunts is the best way for hunting.This system provides the weapons as well as places to hunt so that you can hunt whitetail easily.