Bloodtrail Ale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ecoaster

Re: Bloodtrail Ale

Post by ecoaster »

I have mentioned it to alot of people out this way and they all say the same thing. They would buy it just because they hunt and it is a catchy name. I personally have tried the brew and it is very good. :D

For more years than I have been around there has been a long standing tradition in my family of "having a drink on the buck" after someone sucessfully harvests a deer. Maybe I can convince them that this would be an appropriate toasting brew. :wink:
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

It combines two of my favorite things! i would buy a case and a T shirt
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

Where can we get it and when will it be avalible :) ????????????? A lot of us want to know..... :D :D
I am a hunter and proud of it.
Petersen

Post by Petersen »

Where could someone pick up a sample???
Wouldn't be hunting...if you got them all the time!
CDN Taxman

Post by CDN Taxman »

I'm in Burlington tonight......any contact info?

Mike
2008 Excalibur Equinox
Groundpounder Mount
NGSS

Post by Lakelover »

I would love a T shirt L and a couple labels.

I don't think the Prov liqiour stores would bring it in. But!!! DW works for them and could do a special order!!!!
Need a western Rep?
Axiom

They used to call me cheap, now I'm eco friendly!
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

The beer is still in the "feeling out" stage. Which is why I would like to offer up some samples. I guess I should update my hometown, I am in Stoney Creek. If you are in the area and would like to try it let me know, if possible pm me a day or two in advance. I want to make sure the product is good enough before spending the coin on licencing.

It looks as though I will have to start another batch as this latest has been going rather quickly. Neighbours, co-workers, myself. Plus I have yet to toast a fallen deer with one, have to make sure there is one for that.

I am waiting for the high resolution images from Mike. Once I have them I will start making the shirts, and will find a label maker. Please be patient, I have a full time job in addition to my iron work which has been keeping me busy in the evenings and on weekends. When I am ready I will let you guys know about ordering shirts.

Maybe through careful networking I can find a way to get samples to some of you guys where travel may be an issue.

How does this look??
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Oh yeah ! ... Save a case and "T" shirt for RJ ... I'll display them in my hunting room !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "