Who want's Mike P back?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Who want's Mike P back???

Total votes: 0

Dereck

Re: Who want's Mike P back?

Post by Dereck »

There is 2 sides to every story and at this point only one side is partially known.
How can I vote without all the facts.
Tenpoint Matrix
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I don't know the story behind Mike's leaving, but let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Who are we to judge. I personally have made countless mistakes in life and I try to make it into a learning experience. I am lucky to have been forgiven numerous times and I believe it is christian like to forgive. I am not saying Mike is guilty of anything, I am just saying. Mike has done me no wrong and has brought more than a few smiles to my face so I voted for him to return if he chooses to.
carvedtip

Post by carvedtip »

I got no frog in this jumpin contest. I only want to say havin a poll to see who wants a guy back really serves no purpose and is only going to cause folks to start fussin over old stuff.

If he wants to go its his choice. Aint no poll going to change that.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Dereck wrote:There is 2 sides to every story and at this point only one side is partially known.
How can I vote without all the facts.
I stay in touch with Mike and love hearing his stories... I have personally never heard him put anyone down, even about this matter in the past.

I'd like to know whom supposedly was involved and then just ask them for a simple answer. Problem is, this will just fester and fester for months and years to come. Never going to go away unless people get answers :?:
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

oh and btw.. I may be wrong but I think Rays pretty much left also? Who's next?
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

carvedtip wrote:I got no frog in this jumpin contest. I only want to say havin a poll to see who wants a guy back really serves no purpose and is only going to cause folks to start fussin over old stuff.

If he wants to go its his choice. Aint no poll going to change that.
Right you are M.B. :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

I come to an internet forum for various reasons. I like to be able to get information and advice. I like to joke around a bit. Sometimes I may even offer some advice.

I can't be bothered with fighting. I don't have to. Nobody has to. It's easy enough to ignore what ought to be ignored.

We are all guests here, sitting around Bill and Kathy's campfire. Except it isn't a campfire. Nobody can kick sparks in your direction. The smoke doesn't ever blow in your direction. If you choose to, you can limit yourself to sitting back and enjoying the warmth and friendliness. It's your choice.

I'll no more plead with someone to stay than I would presume to tell someone to go.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Migabby

Post by Migabby »

If there was an Issue, Bill T. would have never let him continue with the Kids. That Simple Folks!!!
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Migabby wrote:If there was an Issue, Bill T. would have never let him continue with the Kids. That Simple Folks!!!
HARK, I feel like a mushroom here.
LUDDY

Post by LUDDY »

I am fairly new to this forum but came here for the great information and to chat with some of the best people around. I don't know Mike but I have read his stories and they are very nice. I also don't know what happened but who am I to judge somebody I am not my brothers keeper. Lately I've noticed some really bad bad posts that just tear into people. When I came hear you welcomed me with open arms and gave me some of the best info that one could want. Along the way I've made many friends like Crazy Farmer,Lischa,Todd (aka Groundpounder) and many others I hope this forum doesn't go to the dogs like the rest I really like it here. Thanks and god bless everyone.

John
2010 Ibex
Groundponder Mount
Firebolts
G5 montecs
Varizone scope
S5 string stop

Remember life is short take somebody hunting
ch312

Post by ch312 »

hmmmm....the arrogant turd that's to blame for this won't post. i'll bet him and his duplicate account are the only votes for mike to stay away :P

but, i guess he doesn't want people to stop buying his...ah nevermind
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Ive spoken to people that have been helped out by that guy your refering to. He does help those who are in need. I would love to see Mike come back but lets not start calling people "turds". Both of these guys add alot of good to the forum.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

wheelie wrote:
Migabby wrote:If there was an Issue, Bill T. would have never let him continue with the Kids. That Simple Folks!!!
HARK, I feel like a mushroom here.

I dont know what your talking about wheelie, I am a volunteer for this program, I have heard nothing negative about it.. nothing at all...... :?
Last edited by one shot scott on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
mikej

Post by mikej »

apparently i missed something here , mike p and ray leaving? grizz is hardly heard from any more , what happened anybody care to fill me in? why is mike leaving
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
Missin

Post by Missin »

When a FORUM becoms your family, i think you really need a reality check. Im only new and dont even remember him. It also may be different for some that personally know him. But really, its a forum, its the internet. Not life.