Crying Hasn't Stopped!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Crying Hasn't Stopped!

Post by vixenmaster »

Since Oct. 25th, when i shot the Yote. Then the Wailing started when i shot the 10 pt. Now this morning 11 Doe's & fawns showed up at 40 yds with placards saying Mag Tip limbs go Home. We refuse to come into range unless Carved Tip Limbs are put back on miss vixen! :lol: Well back by popular demand by the Tick Toters of Hard Candy Acres is miss vixen dressed out with her carved tip limbs & Boo's Flemish string. :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
georgiaboy

Re: Crying Hasn't Stopped!

Post by georgiaboy »

Them tick toters better be careful what they ask for! :D :lol:
Good hunting!!!
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
wabi

Post by wabi »

Is there any difference between the limbs as far as speed and accuracy? (other than the ability to use fastflight on the mag tips)
wabi
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

wabi i really don't knowed that answer. I don't have a chrony to see if the speed is the same with diff limbs & same dacron flemish string. Accuracy doubt thar be 1/4" diff in group size, seems to me all my shots go into a 2" circle. I have shot vixen & phoenix on same shooting session at same target with straight riser on vixen forward riser on phoenix. It would be more of shooters error than diff in risers or limbs jmpo!
Half Bubble Off BD360

vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I really dislike camo on my CB, prefer Blk or even Brn. Spect i am in with the odd bunch! :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

wabi

Post by wabi »

vixenmaster wrote:I really dislike camo on my CB, prefer Blk or even Brn. Spect i am in with the odd bunch! :lol:
I never had a problem with the black finish on my Vixen when I owned it.
Over the years I've noticed some colors seem to stand out more to game than others. Dark gray (or faded black), dark green, or dark brown seldom draws much attention.

I've shot 2 deer so far this year when I was wearing a dark brown fleece shirt & blue jeans (my pants can't be seen when I'm in my stand or blind). I carry a camo jacket for when the temp drops, but I don't worry about not having camo on if it's warm. I prefer black when inside the blind.
wabi
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I have a lined blue denim jacket with a grey hood i wear up in my climbing stands, i seldom ever see a tick toter looking up 20 to 25' in a tree
Half Bubble Off BD360