Thank Goodness, It's almost over!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Migabby

Thank Goodness, It's almost over!!!!

Post by Migabby »

Some of you guys know that I have Diabetes. Well it effects everybody different, and this past summer it struck me. Dental problems became serious and with the advice of my Doctor and my Dental team (Drillem,Fillem and Yankem and Assoc.) the plan went into effect. so in early August they began removing my Teeth only 1or 2 a week cautiously so as to reduce the risk of infection and with high doses of antibiotics. Finnally last Tuesday the yanking was completed, and the stitches will come out this Tuesday. So finally I can get to the woods for a couple of days of Crossbow Hunting. Darn this was not pleasent. I've lost over 50 pounds. It will still be a few more weeks of healing before I can get new choppers. I want a Cornbeef Sandwich and a Venison Steak and a Hambuger. For now it's Soup or Blender Stew.

Reading the success Stories has helped and made me jealous at the same time. So thanks for the good stories. "And Yes, I miss MikeP".

Do youself a favor and watch your Diet, reduce your Carb and Sugar intake, and eat more Venison and Fiber. This disease is tuff on the Body. You don't want it.
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
DaveShooter

Re: Thank Goodness, It's almost over!!!!

Post by DaveShooter »

Hang in their. You are in my thots and prayers. :D
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Sorry to hear yer health problems, glad to hear yer on ther mend & will soon get out to hunt. Praying fer you
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good luck to you and hang in there! Good luck hunting when you get back in the field to!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads