Won A New HSS Vest!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

OkXbowHunter

Won A New HSS Vest!!

Post by OkXbowHunter »

Although these Excalibur forums are my favorite, I do visit others as I'm sure most of you do. About a month ago the Nation had a give-a-way of HSS vests. I replied and thought nothing more of it.

This morning was the first time I've logged in over there in nearly a month. I saw I had a PM from Jeff and opened it. It was notifying me that I had won the 2nd HSS vest that was being given away!! :shock: :D

It matters not that I already own one, I was blown away because I'm one of those people that hardly ever win anything, especially just out of the Blue like that! Guess I'll be logging in at the CN forums a little more often now... :wink: 8)

I guess it all happens for a reason though. My Cousin hunts nearly as much as I do and has been wanting one for a while. Up till now he's been using those skimpy harnesses that come with treestands. Most of the time he doesn't even wear one of those because he says you have to be Houdini to get into them. I was just about ready to purchase a Rescue One vest, but now I guess I'll keep the new HSS vest I won and horse trade with him on my used one :wink: :lol:
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
wabi

Re: Won A New HSS Vest!!

Post by wabi »

Congrats!
Read this link before you use it - http://www.local12.com/news/recalls/sto ... oTLkA.cspx
It may not be part of the recall, but better safe than sorry.
wabi
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Very cool! Enjoy.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Nice!! Good for you.....and your cousin. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Congrats on being lucky!
Crispy
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Yea ThumbsUp to ya!!!!!! :D :D :D
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats on the vest & winning it!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
gonzo

Post by gonzo »

congrats. I just purchased one recently. you will love them. definately not cheap but a life saver!!!
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Man, you are one lucky guy. You just bought a great vortex. And you just won a brown vixen on ebay and now this. You need to get to vegas quick or your luck is pretty well spent. :lol: :D