Christmas list

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Christmas list

Post by raydaughety »

Well, a diffent kind of Christmas list if you will. I know that this time of year can be testing to the strongest of folks and I want to help. I would like to pray for you. If you have a need, ailment, anything that you would like for our Savour to address, I would like for you to either post it here or send me a PM. This may be a touchy subject for some but it is something that I really feel passionate about. So, if you have a need ( an unspoken need is perfectly acceptable) please let me hear from you so that I can start a list that we can work on. Shoot, Tyler the "buck slayer" will even be praying for you :wink:.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
flightattendant100

Re: Christmas list

Post by flightattendant100 »

I guess that this may be a little different prayer request,but I would like to give and ask for prayers of thanks.Friday Nov. 5th my oldest daughter gave me granddaughter #1(Madelyn Grace), Tuesday,Nov.30th my younger daughter gave me grandson #1(Braxton Ryan)My mom is still alive and in fairly good health to be 92 yrs old,and our little miracle Colton(8yrs old) is zooming around the house doing something for Christmas.I am a very blessed man,and would like to thank the good Lord,for these and all of his other wonderful blessings.Praise God.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Ray, I have dear friends fighting cancer - several of them are battling breast cancer. They need all the prayers they can get!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Nice gesture, Ray.

We ALL need prayers whether we believe we have a need or not.

So, yes, include me in your prayers and I will do like wise for all Excalibur members.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

Ray
Prayers for family and friends. Here on the forum and at home and community.
We all have special needs and only God knows what they are and all He wants is our attention and our willingness to listen.
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Prayer and thanks sent for all that are in need, myself included :wink: .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray