Dan Miller is the best!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bkisel

Re: Dan Miller is the best!

Post by bkisel »

+1

Have had maybe 3-4 transactions/dealings with Danny; always got more ( i.e. CB knowledge and information) than just the products I bought from him.
Tired Rooster

Post by Tired Rooster »

This Mr. Dan Miller, is he an Excal. rep., crossbow dealer, both, or what? I've heard his name on here many times followed by very good comments.
DEO VINDICE
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

X2 on Dan miller, he is a Dealer in ohio & the USA warranty man fer Excal
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
wabi

Post by wabi »

Been holding back with this story, but I'll tell it now. Hope Dan isn't offended!

I sent Dan a bad scope and a check for an upgrade to a Leupold. I waited a couple weeks and the new scope didn't show up. (very unusual, Dan usually has things shipped very quickly) Called him and he did a lot of searching around his place. He came back to the phone and told me, "I allow myself one FUBAR per year, looks like this is it!"
He took the old scope out of the package and threw my letter and check in the trash. :lol:

He proceeded to tell me, "I'll have your new scope on your doorstep tomorrow (which he did by UPS), and if it isn't too much trouble could you send me another check in a couple months if the first one don't show up."

I waited for the next bank statement, then canceled payment on the first check (which hadn't cleared) and called Dan with a Visa card payment.

He thanked me for paying, and assured me he'd rather loose the money than cheat a customer!

Dan is a top notch HONEST businessman!!!!!!!!!!!
wabi
wabi

Post by wabi »

Have to agree Bob.
In winter weather I loose my truck keys several times a day. Too many pockets and not enough keys. :lol:
I also tend to find gloves in strange places. :roll: Put on a coat with pockets inside & out and it's hard to tell where the gloves will hide. :lol:
wabi
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

LOL guys, this is why I carry a spare key in my wallet. Welcome to the 2nd half of our lives, shamelessly stolen from..................uhh, I think Boo.

Another Danny story. Guy I know from the forums that I sold a bow to got one of the bad L-zones. Called Danny who told him, 'Give me a cc #, the new one will go out today, if you send the defunct one back in same package, I won't charge your cc.

Guess he's dealt w/ all kinds over the years, but I was impressed w/ the story. Minimal down time, minimal chance for problems.

In the USA, Excals return authorization number is the same for all. [740] 483-2312, lol.
"Eze 18:21"
strum

Post by strum »

just to show how dumb i can be and im only 45..I was getting ready to leave for work and i always put the same things in the same pockets,,pocket knife in right front ,keys in left front ,wallet in rear ,cell phone in shirt or jacket pocket,,,where is my cell phone ?...im looking all over the house for it and its nowhere!!! im thinking i cant leave till i find it ,,then it dawned on me :shock: i had it in my hand talking to a building supply company :lol: so since i found it i headed out..what a dork...
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

I approve of Dan he has done me more than right over the years.. EVERY situation is handled with super care by Dan..the best customer service Ive ever had.
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I have to admit that I am a little jealous of the USA folk who have Dan to deal with Its too bad he doesnt like computers. He could read about how much hes appreciated.
I HAVE delt with the fine staff in the Excal office and found them to be very helpful and very friendly, even when a stranger drops in un-announced(me :) ) And my most recent issue has been taken care of very quickly by the Peter AKA "the dude". I even had a chance to meet one of the employees this past summer and its people like this that who make Excalibur the success it is.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-