how many stop at timmies on the way hunting

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

how many stop at timmies on the way hunting

Post by munch »

i have to say tim hortons is my new addiction.i have to stop on my way out hunting for a thermos full of coffee .also on my way to work and then again 6 nights out of 7 moma and i head over for another and a drive to look for game. so here is the big question.is it just me or are they always out of donuts .it seems that every time i place an order and pull up to the take out window they are sold out.this can be at 6 in the morning mid afternoon or 6 at night. i took the wife this morn and ordered 2 large coffee and 2 cherry danish when i pull up got the sorry we only had 1 danish so skipped both and came home for eggs. i asked the girl at the window if they get any buddy complain about out of stock and she says no one. so am i the only grumpy guy not getting my fix.told the wife the next time i order and they are out of something i'm heading to country time donuts.for both my coffee and a donut
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
agingcrossbower

Re: how many stop at timmies on the way hunting

Post by agingcrossbower »

There, all better. :lol: :lol: :lol:
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I don't drink coffee when I hunt. Being a gal it's a bit more of a hassle when you "rent" it :roll: and I'm also a bit paranoid about having coffee breath on the stand.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

On the way hunting, every morning before work and more days than not I will stop a second time during the day. Never get donuts so I don't know, but always have my everything bagel toasted with herb and garlic. :) :)
munch

Post by munch »

wheelie wrote:On the way hunting, every morning before work and more days than not I will stop a second time during the day. Never get donuts so I don't know, but always have my everything bagel toasted with herb and garlic. :) :)
kevin we must be twins with herb and garlic also everything with butter and cheddar cheese
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

hey the oatmeal is not bad ether DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
RDPress

Post by RDPress »

When I worked shifts for the Region of Waterloo, Tim Hortons was a serious addiction. Had to get a coffee during shift...and during lunch.

Night shift was the worst...ordered three coffees before shift and microwaved two of them during the night.

Come to think of it...there's quite a bit more money in the bank account now since I stopped working there. :mrgreen:
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

dutchhunter wrote:hey the oatmeal is not bad ether DUTCH
Been wanting to try the oatmeal but haven't got around to it yet.
I do enjoy Tim Hortons coffee but only stop for it once in awhile.
I buy Tim Hortons coffee to brew at home and really like that as well.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
bucont

Post by bucont »

Tims is a XL regular with a sandwich for the 20 minute ride to my hunting spot. I am lucky enough to have a drive through open early enough to do this.

No Tims this morning. We got a foot plus of snow in the lineway, road is not plowed and it looks like a snow day with the wind blowing hard.
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA
roland

Post by roland »

My hunting buddy brings me a Tims every time we go out , we drink it and have a couple smokes and then head out to our stands.
DanO

Post by DanO »

I like a Tims when I'm going steelheading bright and early. CAN'T have one when I'm going hunting or I'll just get settled in the stand when NATURE SHOUTS! And a plastic bottle won't do if you get my drift :roll: ! I often wonder why I do all the scent reduction stuff only to get a coffee breath (we agree Vix!).
Dan O.
If you're not part of the solution, you might be part of the problem.