Has Santa left any "strange lookin" packages yet?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowholic

Has Santa left any "strange lookin" packages yet?

Post by xbowholic »

Anyone "thinking" that you are getting a crossbow or something to go on the one you have? I have a HUGE box from santa under mine and wife said I can't have until Christmas morning; the only hint she is giving out is that deals with hunting.... :D ....

Oh well, hope all is well and may all have a great Christmas and a wonderful 2011.
onebigskittle

Re: Has Santa left any "strange lookin" packages yet?

Post by onebigskittle »

I told my wife when we first got together 25 years ago to never buy me anything to do with hunting or fishing because i didnt want her to wast her money on something that was not worth a hoot :lol:
So far thats the only thing she has done that i asked her to do :lol:
Shhhh Now dont yall tell her i just said that ok? :wink:
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Nope, but my dog ate part of my work boot while I was out hunting this morning. He is a funny dog. He only goes after boots or shoes when we go out somewhere other than work. He knows the difference.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

I bought my self a claw sling and it is in my stocking it has the quick release disconnect so taking it off will be very fast when I get to my hunting spot :D
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
Tired Rooster

Post by Tired Rooster »

Nothing under the tree for me. My Exocet was my birthday and Christmas present combined. I got it after my birthday, and before Christmas. Absolutely no complaints here though. Like a little kid with it everyday. Now my daughter wants one too! Maybe next Christmas.
DEO VINDICE