Setting up my new room.!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Setting up my new room.!

Post by wheelie »

Getting my room setup today. Took day off to do it. Got a long way to go yet. Will post picture when finished. Anyone else have picture of there hunting room?
Off tonight to the hockey game. Kitchener Rangers here in Owen Sound. Go Rangers Go.
LUDDY

Re: Setting up my new room.!

Post by LUDDY »

Hey Wheelie tell me your secret so I can tell my wife to let me build a hunting room. :P :P Just kidding it looks nice I just started planning mine for the basement.

Be Safe
John
2010 Ibex
Groundponder Mount
Firebolts
G5 montecs
Varizone scope
S5 string stop

Remember life is short take somebody hunting
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Thats way cool Wheelie. Nice assortment of bows. Way to neat for me. I need sawdust and the like. :)
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

LUDDY wrote:Hey Wheelie tell me your secret so I can tell my wife to let me build a hunting room. :P :P
LOL just fill the bedroom the wife sleeps in with bows on every wall around the wifes art and u could get your own room also. LOL
secret

Post by secret »

Nice room!!!! Why do you unstring your crossbow and not unstring your compound and recurves?
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

secret wrote:Nice room!!!! Why do you unstring your crossbow and not unstring your compound and recurves?
Never unstring my compounds, recurves I do but I am shooting them all over a coarse of a few days. My other crossbow is strung that is not in the picture but that one I am trading rails when I come down for the Meet and Greet. Sold a set of limbs and the string, and have not bought a string yet for that one. Plan on putting a new string on that one but just not sure what I want yet. To make a long story short, I don't know LOL
Two arrows crossed were from Saginaw Reinharht 100 steel buck shoot that I came in forth place with. Looking alot better as a hunting room than it did the wifes sewing room! .
secret

Post by secret »

Very cool room! Maybee someday if i decide to clean mine ill post a picture of it!
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
munch

Post by munch »

kevin nice room just wonder how to tell the old lady i want 2 rooms just counted 14 bows .and maybe if you don't mind you could tell her i bought a 10 point last night .(hate even numbers)i'm just going to wait a little to sneak that one to the basement.ps good thing guns don't hang on the walls .
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
frisky

Post by frisky »

One word..... NICE
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

My room was my wifes idea, she cleared out the junk, then moved in the good stuff. We spend some great family time in here. :D

And it is all kept secure by a door made by a member here too.

If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

wheelie nice room. Hey looked for you on Monday at Blue didn't see you probly finished early, looked like it. Good job steered away from the heaters :D I'll see you at the shoot and Meet and Greet

Pyd
the room still leaves me breatheless I hope when I can start my basement reno I can have it finish like that. Did I see that fox slink across the floor :wink:
Looks good just need to meet up with ch312 with his and they could almost be twins
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Great looking rooms there fellas!
I used to have one at my old house but not at this new place.
I'll have to wait for one of the three brats to move out and try and lay claim to an open bedroom...wont be for at least a couple years though.
That's ok though no need to rush 'em out the door!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Tired Rooster

Post by Tired Rooster »

I want a room like that myself. Great looking rooms guys. I got a spare room/office that I've got plans for....I HAVE PLANS FOR. Not the wife....gotta figure out how to work this one out. :?
DEO VINDICE
Missin

Post by Missin »

Wheelie (Pyd i meant) , i didnt know you were associated with cabela's. Thats not a room, its a shop! :lol:

Maybe you need to read up on the spam and buy some anti intruder device.

Did Munch make the doors? The look the goods!
Last edited by Missin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

munch wrote:kevin nice room just wonder how to tell the old lady i want 2 rooms just counted 14 bows .and maybe if you don't mind you could tell her i bought a 10 point last night .(hate even numbers)i'm just going to wait a little to sneak that one to the basement.ps good thing guns don't hang on the walls .
Ya, I hear you munch, I sold a couple bows and a bunch of stuff recently. Been getting new stuff in the mail daily this past 2 weeks. I just wish money went farther! LOL :lol: Congrads on the new Tenpoint. They are nice bows. Just stick it under bed for a week and pull it out and tell the wife you had it a long time. "oh, thought I showed u it already" :lol: :lol: